Bird Flavoured Mafia

XD

Holy shit for a second I thought we had less than a minute before the day ended

VOTE: SeththeKing

Wut

I think your more likely scum then Elli is.
That’s what I’m saying.

I’ll just sit here for a bit.

I will hammer Elli if someone else swings that direction.

I think you meant to do

VOTE: Grandpa

@JakeTheWolfie what do you want to do?

?

He’s around. I want to see what he’s leaning towards.

and if seth and elli are in a scumchat telling each other to shit on each other in the thread, then it’s suddenly not actually being disrespectful and just strategy.

I am also PISSED OFF at survivor ORG hosts who don’t ban fake insulting for this reason, since the rest of the playerbase can look at it and assume that the #friendly rules (or the equivalent of these rules in survivor orgs) don’t apply.

fake fighting? good strategy, whatever. fake insults? might as well be real insults and should suffer the same penalties.

not all hosts see it that way though and I firmly think they are wrong for having an inconsistent enforcement of the rules.

1 Like

@GTacc if Elli is Town, who would you lynch here?

So when my question is “do you think Elli is scum?” Your answer is yes or no? Pick one please

I hate orgs for this exact reason

Yeah I can see that. I can’t penalize Elli in my head for this though right? I don’t think say a generic Scum Team would try and influence the Mods not to penalize that behavior so they gain an advantage.

If Elli flips scum I think I’m dead tonight

Yes but not with you

Your scum but not with them

Then again, unless your a god at bussing.

so I was busy making my rant post, can someone tell me the space in time between andres’s unvote and seth’s WE WON post?