Ask a Question

Will there be any thread about hydra event of MU?

Not from me!

Can I make a thread about it?

why not???

Yep!

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 2000000000 hours unless flagged)

Actually i realized people on this forum are also another forums, but ill do it later

Is there a way to iso on mobile?

I feel like I’m being dumb and missing it

Nope, you’re not being dumb. There’s currently no way to do it on mobile, but we’re working on it. Should be done by the end of October or shortly after (so in the next couple weeks :slightly_smiling_face:).

1 Like

You can switch to desktop mode on mobile or search for @USERNAME within the topic as temporary (and shitty) workarounds until the real thing is done.

Yeah I’ve been using the desktop mode workaround

Another question:

In thread bookmarks? How do you use them?

You can bookmark any post in a topic. To see all your bookmarks, click your profile picture in the upper right corner of the screen and then click the bookmark icon at the top of the dropdown menu.

I use bookmarks to mark a post I’ll want to look at frequently - someone’s reads, a significant vote count, etc.

Any way to do colored text?

[color=###]TEXT[/color] should work. ### can just be the name of the color or one of those color code things.

There’s also a button for it on the post editor.

test

oh the button only shows up on desktop

Oh yeah, there’s limited space on the mobile bar. Maybe it should be higher priority than something that’s there?

Weird it does shows up on mobile in the test theme tho

I mean if you could add it to that little options menu that would be clutch

1 Like