Ask a Question

Oh my

1 Like

:wave:

We’re a Mafia site. We’re moving out of alpha into beta today or tomorrow so the majority of the introductory material should be up soon soon.

People here are a combination of people who knew me or one of the other founders, or people who just popped in from various communities and were gracious enough to stay around :slight_smile: . We haven’t really advertised yet at all. How did you find us?

Because we think modded Discourse will be better in the long run (and probably just the short run too after a few more features are done).

1 Like

Completely unrelated Google search, was super surprised because I thought we were the only people who used Discourse :stuck_out_tongue:

Was even more surprised to see so many familiar faces

Hi here’s my face

What you google?

“forum mafia cop 13er”

Landed on What are your favorite open or semi-open setups?

Didn’t even realize you were the OP because I wasn’t paying attention. I also didn’t realize it was on Discourse because I use it so much.

A few posts in I realized it was @Alisae talking and was like “wait what?”

I then became more and more confused as I found more and more familiar faces on a Discourse site I had never heard of lmao

So I asked what’s up here.

Okay how did you get the post numbers there I’ve been wanting that on ToL for so long omg

Also, where’d the name come from?

1 Like
a.post-date:after {

content: "#"attr(data-post-number);
}

From Farenheit451 ~

1 Like

I mean yeah but why lol

It was a pleasure to burn

Yeah it came from Fahrenheit 451. Some ideas about culture, censorship, reading, appreciating life, thinking, deception of happiness, etc.

3 Likes

Did i start a gif fad or what?

Probably.

Everything GTacc said. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Are you guys still giving out badges? Because I think im owed a few

Need to figure out a way to semi-automate this.
I’ll do it when I’m on desktop.

I think i just clicked on something and it showed ongoing games at the top of the home page and i have no idea what i clicked but it was super cool looking and how do i get it back

information symbol next to the search microscope in header should have ongoing games and active signups. Similar to a bunch of js based updates that we have - it might not update for you unless you hard refresh the page.

No, not that. It was like a small table at the top of the home page above the list of threads. Looked like it had three different threads as like highlighted ones across the top of the page

You on mobile or desktop.

desktop