Ancient Egypt Mafia

Okay, let’s try this. I redirect any actions from Chess to GTacc, and DS deflects any shots coming his way to GTacc, and Tier bodyguards Chess. If we have conflicting directions from the two bus drivers, how does that get solved? Chess shoots whoever it doesn’t matter.

The thing is, if I do anything but redirect stuff from you onto GTacc, then GTacc simply redirects from you onto you and we lose (the shot would never actually go anywhere we can redirect). So I have to force the action by redirecting onto GTacc so that you can choose how to break the loop. But then GTacc either redirects onto DS (which redirects back to him, so he won’t do that), or onto Tier, and he dies. So GTacc probably knows that we straight up lose means that I have to redirect from you onto him, but then he just redirects onto Tier. I could try and do something different, like redirecting from Tier onto him, and if he doesn’t redirect from you onto you, then we might get him, but that’s a 50/50 there. And if he does, we lose.

I don’t know. My head is spinning. Good job mass claiming - that was a mistake.

Here we have to surprise him to practically guarantee he dies.

…if I don’t redirect from you onto him which (got deleted)

Somebody else give it a try and let me know. I have work to do.

What if gtacc does nothing? Then your helping of me actually kills me no

Or is this now a wifom game LOL

Actually if GTacc creates a loop of from Chess to Chess, but I redirect from Chess onto GTacc, wouldn’t GTacc just die there? So he won’t do that if I commit to my
action, instead redirecting from himself onto Tier say. He never sends it to DS who would just redirect back onto him. So he’ll send it to Tier. But if Tier is dead, the next iteration we do the same, and he can never send it to someone without it going back, and you resolve the loop

Ah no, he sends to me and I die.

Wait so how do we ever win this game? Wouldn’t GTacc always redirect from him onto someone else, and the shot never actually hit him? So we have to try and guess the loop he’s going to build, and move it back to him. This game is total wifom after mass claiming.

Wat

Shut up Scum I’m thinking on how to kill you.

1 Like

Tier, you just make sure you Bodyguard Chess always.

The rest we need to figure out.

But if I’m busdriven he wont be body guarding meeee

No, it’s just so that if the shot ever makes it back to you, you stay alive. If we fail to surprise GTacc, at least we won’t lose.

How does the bus driving change the body guarding?

It says only kills, not the body guarding action. Otherwise this game is totally broken.

I always bg chess. I was forced into it. I knew chess was pharaoh from the start

Ah I gotchu but that use of Tier usually results in him dying like near 100% of the time no?

Or like 75% he has to win 2 coinflips to not die