All Town Mafia - Day 3

the self target plan seems to just have way better upside

Well it wastes all investigative no?

outside of tier

itā€™s possible for you and gtacc to get contradictory results as displayed by the target on me so what do you expect to learn

like our running theory is that there are unconscious wolves, self target has to the best so malicious actions are just done on the owners.

Yeah ur probably not wrong. The risk is if they arent unconcious then town wastes everything

It sacrifices potential of wolves killing themselves for giving us the most cross reference possible to try and figure stuff out.

Iā€™d be willing to bet the game isnā€™t as easy to solve as ā€œeveryone targets them self and nothing bad happens.ā€

Sounds like just what a secret wolf would say

Tier at least should target Gtacc, so we understand his ā€œpositiveā€ result at least

VOTE: No Lynch

I will self-target, see what happens. How likely is it that itā€™ll be helpful in any way though?

We should just all be piling on dan :woman_shrugging:

I would reasonably expect 1/3-1/2 of the outcomes to be helpful.

Doc? ā€œconfirmedā€, not helpful.
Cop? Based on the kinds of responses weā€™ve heard so far, probably donā€™t have one.
Vig? Unfortunate, and the kind of action Iā€™d be fearful of, butā€¦
Wolf? Could be one of the ways we identify/eliminate.
Roleblock/Jail? Depending on how the mod plays it, could actually confirm the ability.
Watcher/Tracker/Motion Detector? Should be informative.

What else?

This certainly goes out the window if anyone got a ā€œhereā€™s your town role AND your secret wolf roleā€, but if mod isnā€™t lyingā€¦

Iā€™m more or less ready to vote NL whenever, but a) Iā€™m not sure if rule #6 means that 5 votes on NL will end the Day or if we go the full 96 hours regardless, and b) not sure if everyoneā€™s on board with the self-targeting.

A big part of me wants to just yolo ā€œeveryone target as you see fitā€, but that really doesnā€™t feel like the right direction to go in for this setup.

Weā€™re definitely not gonna YOLO

1 Like

Sir yes sir!

(But I agree.)

Ready to work

Iā€™m 100% targeting StarV still

I already know heā€™s a threat to town

i donā€™t know why starv isnā€™t claiming his action

Letā€™s lynch him

Letā€™s not. Letā€™s proceed as planned.

@Urist (or whomever) what does ā€œhammer and plurality rules are in effectā€ mean, exactly?