All Town Mafia - Day 3

@Key let’s talk about how we want to organize stats for PAST completed games since we can’t really retroactively automate. We need a clear set of instructions for people who help us do the data entry.

1 Like

we should probably just record only basic information and leave the fancier stats we want for future things only?

Yeah everyone won

1 Like

Specifically, I need to be able to understand the instructions, as I intend to help as much as time allows.

1 Like

Winners
What were the wincons? Who would have won if we didnt lynch andres?

everyone would have lost if you didn’t lynch andres.
basically Andres and StarV were Agents, which gave them a hidden passive that made the town lose if 2 day/night cycles passed without an Agent dying.
i’ll get a full reveal out soon

@Ellibereth pls publish my mod topic

Wait but day 2 n2 d3 n3 no agents died

oh you’re right.
whoops, guess you guys lost LOL

1 Like

didn’t StarV die N2?

LOL

no, n1
this was a bad setup

Riiiiip I claim solo victory

I think this was a moral victory

This looked like a really cool game

1 Like

I like the concept. I’m not sure it appeals well to the competetive players on this forum because it lacks the aspect of people losing, which is the main fun of winning tbh

Why don’t mafia just concede at D1 since they are always likely to lose

Wait I did that already in white flag

1, werewolves and secret agents didn’t know they were werewolves and secret agents, 2, as soon as we figured out who were the wolves and agents they let themselves die.

this would be the perfect setup for a jester whose jesterdom took precedence over the town win condition