All Town Mafia - Day 3

So…we’re just waiting for Star to maybe change his mind, then?

Ah fuck it, let’s just keep this game rolling, stagnation isn’t worth it.

Everyone self target except tier, tier target whoever Elli or chess told you to.

Hammer it home if you like.

@Tier

any of me dan starv

1 Like

VOTE: No Lynch

Nobody died. Night one ends in 24h or after everyone gets their actions in.

StarV has died.

role

Hello StarV, you are a Town Seer. Each night, you may target a player to test whether they are a Werewolf.
In addition, you are a Sleeper Agent. This means that [REDACTED].
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

RESET

Votecount as of post #207

Not Voting (8): Nanook, GTacc, Tier, Andresvmb, Cantripmancer, Ellibereth, chesskid3, ActionDan

Deadline is in 72h.

I got that there are two wolves in the game again. I’m gonna guess that Star was a wolf though, cause of the redacted part? And my parity check resolved before his death. Only other thing that makes sense is if he was 3p but that’s pretty :thinking:

Wait I’m fucking dumb, Elli is a wolf that’s why Star wanted them dead yesterday and wouldn’t claim.

1 Like

VOTE: Ellibereth

So…is it like multiball, with 2 werewolves and some number of sleeper agents (per StarV’s PM)? All players town, but some players also in threat factions?

@StarV Get in here and spill it. Did you target Elli N0 and get that he was a werewolf? What does it mean to be a Sleeper Agent?

No, this doesn’t quite work, as Star’s PM says “you win when all threats to the town have been eliminated”. So he has tools to identify wolves and help get them TK’d, but also has to be killed himself? Town wins if all wolves and sleepers are dead, and if we can achieve that game state with at least one living non-wolf, non-sleeper town alive, wolves and sleepers also win?

Nope, still doesn’t really make sense. :laughing:

I am HIV negative :grin:

1 Like

I got positive on Elli and negative on myself, I think I am a cop

What is chesskid tho?

That could fit, yeah. I’m wary of jumping to that conclusion though since we already have a seer who, from the looks of it, knew they were a seer.

I’m pretty sure wolfs got to know that they are wolfs since they killed the rolecop on purpose

Tier claimed role cop yesterday not star. So you’re either wrong or you’re saying tier and Elli are the exact team and tier lied about his action. I’m guessing it’s the first.