9p Mountainous (2, 8)

Also how tf are two of the biggest personalities in the game going to skate by with not posting? It’s just nonsense what you are pushing

DS you should know how much I respect you as a player and a person, and I know you are going through it right now, but please do not pull this shit on me. I have a very legitimate reason for thinking that you are scum, and I also think that your play right now is calculated.

For one thing–your initial reason for not posting here was that StarV is in the game (which conflicts with your desire for game integrity and always kinda felt like BS to me), but now you’ve shifted that to being exclusively busy. Which doesn’t make much sense given your activity on site as a whole is still relatively high. I don’t see DS actively shirking a ranked game while being elsewhere without a genuine reason.

No one is avoiding anything. I’m working six days, like fucking 15 hour days and then I go to sleep and then I wake up and go back to work. Then I come into a game that I totally forgot about and said, hey, I’ll try and find some time to post tonight and then you guys quick hammered and so I never got to post that night. Then I come into a different game that will remain nameless for integrity sake and I get fucked over for no reason and now yes I am fucking done with this site and wanted to replace out of this game but Elli wouldn’t fucking let me so yes I am fucking over this bullshit site but I won’t let you drag my fucking integrity over a bed of fucking razor bladed dildos

What you’re saying now just isn’t true. I came in not wanting to play anymore because of an issue with Star v. Me responding to you talking about how I’m scum with dusk due to me not being around day one is about my activity day one which was caused by me being busy. You are combining two separate things into one mass and that’s just wrong

My activity on site today is high due to me being at the dmv for 4 hours and then my girlfriend locking my keys in my fucking trunk and having to wait another hour for the fucking tow truck to come get it and then I went to work and it’s 1am and we are wrapping up.

If you think my activity level this week is still high you are the high one

@M2H show your fucking work if you are going to claim something like that. Go look at my posts and quote where I was here posting and not posting in the ranked game.

I’ll fucking wait.

You know what I’m legitimately just done with this site. I can’t stand y’all anymore. This is my last post on 451, fuck this shit

That legitimately makes me very sad. I hope that after a break you will reconsider.

I hope you know that my actions within this game are just that, a part of a game. I know that that’s for the most part the extent to which we interact but I hope that you can avoid taking them personally.

If you don’t decide to come back, I hope we can stay in touch and still play sometimes. I hope that me pushing you–correctly or not–in this particular game doesn’t counteract all of the relatively good games that we have played together, or the fact that I genuinely am not a guy that irrationally pushes you every game (at least not anymore).

I think it’s overwhelmingly likely that ds was town, but its also technically correct to lynch him assuming he doesn’t come back.

ugh fuck me tbh

Yeah I agree. That’s fair. I tend to use my vote slightly differently (I’m more careful with where I put it in general than just trying to create pressure), but I totally respect this approach.

Lynching Town is never the correct answer. If you think DS is Town (like I do), then let’s work on finding the Scum and just ignore him. I was fine with the tantrum in a not-to-be-named game because it seemed too targeted. Here? Completely unwarranted.

Listen, I respect DS’ play. I don’t think he makes himself all that obvious a lot of the time and his style just tends to garner suspicion more often than not. That’s clear. However, I generally make the assumption that people are playing the game in good faith (particularly in a non-memey game), and so the accusation that StarV is personally targeting DS in games doesn’t strike me as fair. And calling the site toxic because you get lynched a lot seems kind of bullshit. But whatever, you can’t force a player to play the game, and so if DS doesn’t want to stick around no one can force him.

1 Like

I will also say though M2H that you’re assumption that Dusk would not want to play with DS over the low odds is… fairly insulting. I actually think Dusk didn’t want to be Scum period. We’ll find out post-game I’m sure.

Also, Scum have won a lot of Ranked Games. So you’re odds are not that bad. You know the worst game for odds for Scum? Guns and Roses. Now that game sucks for Scum.

Eh I’ll respect Chess’ read of Dan here and not straight up vote him, even though he is literally my top SR. So I’ll just do VOTE: StarV.

@ActionDan, you have been able to point to Nanook in games where I wasn’t seeing it. Help me understand what’s pinging you about Nuxl, even though you say you respect Chess’ read.

Also, GTacc?

Bad

Also, in attempt to address the DS issue without adding to the fire.

I do believe he does this as either alignment.

I was recently in a game on another site where someone did this and everyone let him live through the whole game when he was caught scum…

Some people consider this a win, others don’t care about the win but also done t are how negatively it affects the game. So, take the emotional component out of making decisions on who is scum and who is town.

VOTE: DS

I’m only voting here because I think the lack of resistance to the Dusk wagon means scum was either afk or didn’t have a good option to spin off onto… I feel like DS and chesskid were both decent options to flip the wagon to.

It could also be AD, but I kind of town read him, I don’t really see the other possibilities.

DS is not Scum. So you’re just making it worse I think.

:man_shrugging: I’m not scum, so you should be commenting on my game theory rather than some tears that started flowing due to an incident in another thread.

Also, @Andresvmb your vote on me makes DS my only (best) option as either alignment, due to the necessity of a counter wagon to my own.

Also, pretty sure it’s between DS and Dan.

I already established my POE, and you’re in it. So you trying to push the lynch onto the guy that was clearly offended about the suggestion that Dusk would not want to Partner with them as Scum in this game seems off to me.