9p Mountainous (2, 8)

Im not going to even answer this question because again I dont want this StarV/DS thing to taint the ranked game

youā€™re already tainting it by making your above post. Just answer me.

StarV is objectively a bad vote here.

Letā€™s not have this discussion.

I think itā€™s between DS/Gtacc/Nuxl. But Iā€™ll respect Chesskidā€™s Nuxl read.

why would you trust chess nuxl read but not his starv read, when chess has never even played with nuxl AFAIK?

Youā€™re misreading chessā€™s read on StarV as more scummy than it was. Iā€™m trusting chesskidā€™s judgement, not his meta knowledge.

I dont know what you want me to say here. I missed all of day one due to work and havenā€™t read back. I am once again at work (on a fucking saturday ffs) and was planning on delving into it tomorrow on my one day off. StarVā€™s bullshit in the other game has made me not even want to do that anymore so im trying to be upfront with you all about that.

@DS every player in this game has you higher in their PoE than meā€¦ Youā€™re just being emotional over a silly meme game, get over it.

No discussion on specifics about other games ty.

Agree, chess flipping town looks really good on nuxl

Oh, you know whatā€¦ When everyone was saying they prefered to vote DS day 1 and I was saying Dusk, I didnā€™t hear any of this ā€œStarV has it out for meā€ bullshit.

I was even asked why is Duskfall so much higher than DSā€¦ Answer: it was because I scum read chesskid (and I think he played a lower level than usual, probably hoping to survive through the night as a result).

1 Like

Iā€™m reasonably confident ActionDan is town here.

I wasnā€™t around day 1

Doesnā€™t make your comments less ridiculous

@StarV what three people would you lynch if it was entirely in your hands?

eh

this is a good post in a sea of blah but idk

VOTE: ActionDan

why are you voting dan rn

Because I am scumreading him

It is between him/ds/starv