9p Mountainous (2, 8)

It wasn’t frustration. Trust me, I’m more vocal when it’s frustration I’m trying to convey. Since you’re reading past Ranked games, I would just point you to the game I was mislynched to end the game by Tn5421 (it’s a Parity Cop game). Now THAT is how I display frustration/anger. This was more genuine disappointment. But the votes went away (and with good reason) so not much else to say about it.

From experience, I would just say that giving Chess a pass for stuff like this is not a good idea. The easiest way to sort Chess out is if he’s spearheading a lynch and that lynch is of Scum. If he’s simply trying to sit back and/or not making himself an important part of the Town block, it’s probably because he’s Scum. Not many players I can say this about, but if Chess is wrong more than a few times, lynch him with prejudice.

Okay well see this actually pings me a little. You don’t have a read but put a vote down? This is more driven by individual personalities, but do you put votes down to push people and then quickly change votes, or tend to vote people you actually Scum Read? Can anyone else comment on that?

Andres feeling very towny

Explain this to me.

Okay I would say that’s slightly different.

Well I’m caught up. I’m going to say, the way the votes are developing, this is what I’m leaning towards:

VOTE: Duskfall98

Also, I’m going to say that DS saying that they can’t stick around to catch up or develop reads, and that they would sheep either Chess or me, only to vote Chess, is bizarre. Not Scummy. Just straight up weird. I have my doubts as to whether DS as Scum would say any of those things, but just wanted to make that known.

Andres what about me

You know I’ve said you’re a mystery to me. I objectively suck at reading you. Even when I was convinced you were Scum our last game you came out as Town. So I have no idea. You tell me.

Quick ISO tells me you’re probably Town. Let’s see how this ages.

1 Like

Correct

I mean haha if you said I was incorrect I would be worried about your mental state.

1 Like

Haha that would be funny but I don’t wanna look so scummy for memes

1 Like

me/gtacc/Andres town I don’t think that’s too much of a stretch.

Starv is a but harder but that one post saying him chess,

StarV just seems to be interested in pushing M2H to “develop a backbone” and hammer. I can’t say I have a solid read either way there. Care to provide some other comments?

Who tf is grace

Fixed

VOTE: Dusk

Hmmm

Star voting everyone is interesting

1 Like