9p Mountainous (2, 8)

but like lol 0 posts and i didn’t expect other people to hop on fast

Ugh

Shattered my phone, working 15 hour days, I completely forgot about this

I’m gonna be honest and say there’s no way I catch up before deadline because I’m about to head back to work again and doubt I wakeup this early on a Saturday after this week from hell

ok say something only town!ds would say

also I hope life gets easier after this week for you :[

If you think there’s something only town Ds would say then you don’t understand how I play

October 1 is when all our Christmas events go out so it’s just insanely busy, but then I work Saturday evening because we have a party and then we have a 500 person memorial on Monday and then a 300 person event on Tuesday and then I work a 300 person wedding next Saturday as well

They are also sending me to Orlando at the end of the month for a conference

October is crunch time

Is dusk fall with you by any chance?

Huh?

My immediate thought was to just sheep chess or Andres so I don’t have to read but chess is voting me and Andres isn’t voting soooooo

If you consider Chesskid3’s accuracy on me… You should probably be voting between the two of us.

Anyways, I have to go back to work. I’ll try to steal some time around 9-10pm if I can but don’t bank on it

VOTE: Chess

VOTE: Chesskid3

W-what?

What is his accuracy on you?

Okay some posts. I can finally develop some opinions.

From a quick glance, I’m going to say Nuxl is probably Town, and M2H is Town. Dan seems Town, but it’s not entirely clear to me that he couldn’t get away with just correctly calling M2H Town and diverting attention away. I don’t know why he’s throwing shade Nuxl’s way - Nuxl seems very clearly to be trying to figure the game out. Not saying he’s Lock Town or anything, but it’s not impossible that he hasn’t been able to develop a full read on M2H. M2H seems pretty pure to me, but I want some other opinions before filing that one and forgetting about it.

I can’t figure out DS just from saying that he’s not available to post, but I’m going to take him at face value and just wait.

Now let me read carefully and explain what I’m seeing.

This might be me being pedantic, but how do you obvTown as Scum?

or rather–he gets called obvtowns by many people in games where he is scum.