5p All Cops OVER

Yeah, there’s no way.

VOTE: GTacc

I dont get it

Ok jusr give me 1 more chance and wait for NM before making mistake please

No mistake.

Ooof

They say if you lose at gamble, you win at love but i lose at both

But please explain your logic behind whythere can’t be a 1 shot ascetic town or 1 shot godfather

UNVOTE

I’m not saying it’s not impossible. But you condemning NotMafia so quickly without asking if I had copped them is what’s generating tremendous suspicion from me. Given the dynamics that have played out, you should have known better is what I’m saying. So sure, you could potentially be a 1-Shot Ascetic Town. But I don’t buy it. And you Unvoting is even worse, because what, you’re going to vote me now?

1-Shot Godfather for the Scum in a game like this is plain dumb. It’s a 2-day game. How is anyone supposed to play this properly if that’s the case?

Nah Im not you didnt hammer him
VOTE: Not_Mafia

Why would I ask you if I haf a red result tho? I also didn’t vote immediately like yesterday

I mean my ascetic ability only makes 1 persons ability no result and it gives feedback to others at the same night

Not the result - if I had checked him. You see all these roles are 1-Shot. So if you’re getting a red check, you should be asking if anyone has checked him to see if the 1-Shot has worn off (in case this potential 1-Shot Godfather is a thing).

You aaid you check him at n0

Yo let me play the game you dumb pieces of shit. Suck a rotten dick

1 Like

After you already said they were Scum.

Because I got a red result but i didnt vpte them

You’ve made it too difficult for me to trust you here. You see that right?

Well I still dont get it