5p All Cops OVER

Not mafia is mafia means I get a red result on him but kind of a memey reaponse, I dont get it why it made you hard trust

UNVOTE

@NotMafia get in here please.

I’m one shot ascetic, got Tier town, andres mafia

Yeah I’m Miller.

We’ve established this. Now you both are counterclaiming, essentially, with identical roles, but different checks.

Yeah he didnt even bother to think about cc lmao

He’s also not voting you, which is completely strange.

Yep are you gonna vote him

No because I think NotMafia as Scum here just votes you and doesn’t say anything. Particularly since I’m already mistrusting you.

I mean I was right about tn but he was just miller

Can you vote GTacc please. It should be obvious to you what’s going on by now.

Also, NotMafia as Scum votes, makes no claims, or maybe says that he’s VT? Though that would be difficult to convincingly argue in a game like this now that I think about it.

I also checked Tier N1, which just tells me we had the same doubts. GTacc conveniently checking one of the players still alive here doesn’t seem right.

Wait. 1-Shot Ascetic? Then my check doesn’t go through.

True

Except if he was really ascetic you would get a result if someone before you checked him but thats not the case here

Unless multiple people checked NotMafia.

THIS IS WHY YOU DON’T VOTE WITHOUT CLAIMING YOUR CHECKS.

It makes sense he got Tier Town though. I also checked him so one of us would have gotten Scum and the other Town. But he can say that with full information after my claim. So that’s meaningless.

VOTE: NotMafia

@StarV end the game.

I really hope you didn’t play me here. Though if you did well done.