5p All Cops OVER

So you’re lying.

I copped Tier last Night and would have voted for him since I got a red check (which means he should have known that other players could have been Miller), but now that he’s dead that solves the problem.

Idk if I can trust my results tho

Who did you n1?

Don’t bother.

@NotMafia get in here and vote for GTacc.

Lmao Im not mafia why are you deciding so fast

I really got a red result and since miller is lynched I think my result is right and not yours

VOTE: Not_Mafia

@Andresvmb you better unvote fast before he hammers

Im pretty sure mafia has a way of disguise in a 5 playrr cop game or someyhing like frame

This doesn’t make any sense. How can you get a red check after I got a green check? The only situation that makes any sense is the reverse with the 1-Shot Millers. This isn’t some bastard game.

Idk, godfather?

No because then you would have gotten a green check too and that’s not what you’re arguing.

Yeah, this is correct.

Alright NotMafia end the game.

I am 1 shot ascetic though and the other guy flipped 1 shot miller

I asked the mod about this and it gives no feedback to first person that visit me, others can grt feedback

Your role is completely independent from the results that have occurred.

UNVOTE

I need to think about this.

Is your role 1 shot?

Yeah I’m a Miller like the two other players that have flipped. Which is why I’m really doubting how it is that you’re Town. Because if you were Town the most likely scenario here is that you’re also a 1-Shot Miller. A 1-Shot Ascetic doesn’t make sense as the other Town. In fact, it makes sense that 1 of the Town is just VT. Or rather, when copped doesn’t check as Scum.