5 Player Vengeful: The Reboot - Day 1

I dont get what youre meaning to say here.

Well doesnt mean you’re not tho

doesn’t mean i am tho

Hmm
 what are your thoughts on MS and Urist so far? We have to be careful to look out for bussing potential in this game I think

UNVOTE: Andres

@RileyCake what say you?

In DS9 Mantis was basically convinced I was Scum, and I Scum read Mantis for a big chunk of it. We were both Town. I was referencing that game.

I have a feeling that the odds that Urist rolled Scum are higher than 50%.

1 Like

yeah that’s what i thought you meant, i don’t understand what you mean because you’re implying that you’re scumreading mantis, but think she’s town.
it looks like a scumslip but i don’t think you’d scumslip in such a stupid way which is why i’m asking for clarification.

Nah I was obviously kidding (I really have no clue about anyone’s alignment thus far). You’re right that I wouldn’t Scum slip in such a stupid way. So, if anyone thought that it confirms that Mantis is Town, then yeah no.

Besides, Mantis Unvoted me, so that probably says more about her than me.

VOTE: riley cakes

I can’t tell yet w urist. I find it takes a bit before I can read him. When he starts acting normal usually. Thing is I think we all have to come to a consensus first before voting. I say this and just voted riley heh. But I dont want him to skate his way through if scum

VC1-3

Urist: 1 (Metal Sonic)
Metal Sonic: 1 (Urist)
Riley Cake: 1 (Mantis)

Not Voting: 2 (Andresvmb, Riley Cake)

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch

Deadline: October 3, 2018 6:00 AM (Europe: Paris), October 2, 2018 9:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)

Mod Notes:
- :slight_smile:

So excited that you decided to suicide that chance away?

checking in
 not much to see

@MetalSonic why are you pushing so hard on this?
@Urist why are you pushing on him?

you guys are legit scum reading each other
 over
?

VOTE: ANDRES

i’s really dun like how he boops people without voting themsies!!!

Because I think urist is scum
 agajn

I think it could be urist and Andres this time

VC1-4

Urist: 1 (Metal Sonic)
Metal Sonic: 1 (Urist)
Riley Cake: 1 (Mantis)
Andresvmb: 1 (Riley Cake)

Not Voting: 1 (Riley Cake)

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch

Deadline: October 3, 2018 6:00 AM (Europe: Paris), October 2, 2018 9:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)

Mod Notes:

• I’m traveling today. Will check in via phone when I can.
  • :slight_smile: