5 Player Vengeful: The Reboot - Day 1

Moderated by fferyllt

No remorse, no mercy.

Welcome to the 5-Player Vengeful Reboot game!

Players

• Urist
  • Metal Sonic
  • Andresvmb
  • Riley Cake
  • Mantis

Alive

Urist
Metal Sonic
Andresvmb
Riley Cake
Mantis

Dead

No one…yet

Setup and Mechanics

Setup

The following roles are used:

• 1 Godfather
  • 1 Mafia Goon
  • 3 Vengeful Townies

Mechanics

The game uses standard mafia rules, with the following exceptions and details:

• Nightless. The mafia have no night kill.
  • If the godfather is lynched at any point, the town immediately wins. (This is the only special quality of the godfather.)
  • If one of the townies is lynched on Day 1, this townie immediately gets to make a kill. Also, if a townie is lynched on both Day 1 and Day 2, the Day 2 lynched townie will get to make a kill.
  • The town does not automatically win by having the godfather killed in this way .
  • Mafia wins when there are at least as many mafia as townies after a vengeful kill is used.

Town Role PM

Welcome!

You are a Vengeful Townie

Should the Godfather be lynched the Goon will also die, and it’s instant town win.
You also have a vengekill you may use if you are lynched on Day 1 (and on Day 2 if a Townie is lynched on Day 1). You will have 24 hours after the game day ends to submit your kill.

You win when the Mafia have all been eliminated or if the godfather is lynched.

Game thread is here: LINK

Good Luck!

Godfather Role PM

Welcome!

You are the Mafia Godfather
[YYYY] is your partner, the Mafia Goon

Should you ever be lynched, then town instantly win.
You also have to avoid being venge-killed should any town be lynched.
You and your partner can talk in your Private Topic here: LINK

You win when there are at least as many mafia as townies after a vengeful kill is used.

Good Luck!

Mafia Goon Role PM

Welcome!

You are the Mafia Goon
[XXXX] is your partner, the Mafia Godfather

Should your partner ever be lynched, then town instantly win.
You also have to avoid being venge-killed should any town be lynched.
You and your partner can talk in your Private Topic here: LINK

You win when there are at least as many mafia as townies after a vengeful kill is used.

Good Luck!

Links
(to come)

General Rules
1. WE ARE ALLOWING PLAYERS TO EDIT THEIR OWN POSTS TO FIX ANY FORMATTING ERRORS (broken tags, broken quotes). This DOES NOT extend to typos. Please try to make any potential edits promptly after your original post (e.g. don’t go back an edit a post a day after you make it).
Please do not abuse this - edit history is public to everyone. If you’re caught abusing edits bad things will happen.

2. Let me and the other players know if you’re busy and won’t have time to post for a couple of days. If you are absent for more than 24 hours without notice, you will be prodded, and will have 24 hours in which to make a post.

3. Don’t directly quote from, screenshot, or talk about concrete stuff (e.g. timestamps) from private communications. Paraphrasing is ok

4. If you’re not sure about anything ask me about it!

5. Have fun!

Majority Lynch rules are in effect.

Game Days will last 3 calendar days or until a lynch (or no-lynch) has been decided

Role PMs have gone out. Please confirm by replying to your Role PM. The game will start once 4 players have confirmed or September 30, 2018 6:00 AM (Europe: Paris), September 29, 2018 9:00 PM (America: Los Angeles), whichever comes first

I’ll update this post with progress toward game-start

4 of 5 have confirmed, so the game will start momentarily!

VC1-1 Day 1 Begins!

Not Voting: 5 (Urist, Metal Sonic, Andresvmb, Mantis, Riley Cake)

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch

Deadline: October 3, 2018 6:00 AM (Europe: Paris), October 2, 2018 9:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)

Mod Notes:
- :slight_smile:

@5PV

HI EVERYONE!!!

So you have started without a vote this time. I see you.

Hello friends!! ^-^ I hope we have a friendly *u* and fun uwu game ahead of us! C:
VOTE: Nolynch we are all friends :Đ there is no reason to get upset and start killing people =3

Hi guys

VOTE: urist

VOTE: andres

Hahaha I can already tell you’ve learned your lesson as Scum.

Back to our old ways I see.

@MetalSonic, what makes you think it’s Urist? Also, any thoughts on the optimal way to approach this?

Why would you try to kill me??? ○o○ I thought we were fwends! vnv

Oh, and I should probably ask - anything that pinged you about my post? Is it the typical “throwing shade without a vote” argument? That should have been debunked by now - not all of us vote immediately after making any sort of argument.

I diiid @,@
I lewnt that viowence ‘-’ is not the answer =_=
It is the question!! ?.?
And the answer =0 is FWENDSHIPPP 0U0
(>^.^)><(^.^<)

Live your truth.

Awen’t yow gowing two awsk mew mwy opwinwion *o* own thwe owptimawl pway? :c

I’m just asking Metal Sonic because he’s not around and would like to see more from him.

But I do think your input is valuable, so yeah, I mean, clearly if anybody tries your gambit again we just hammer them. Do you have any thoughts about what to do here otherwise? At some point I’m going to have to put a vote down - with little time and not that many players, what’s the idea here?