5 Player Vengeful: The Reboot - Day 1

Mawhawtmaw gwawndhwi !_! sawd: €;D bwe twe cwhwawnge g_g yow wwawnt two swewe OvO iwn thwe wowwd vuv

We shouwd nowynch ower and ower and ower so we get unwimited time ^o^

I strongly doubt that urist, if scum, would make the same mistake again.

Unfortunately, I believe he rolled scum and is trying something else. Drastically different.

VC1-2

Urist: 1 (Metal Sonic)
Andresvmb: 1 (Mantis)
No-lynch: 1 (Urist)

Not Voting: 2 (Andresvmb, Riley Cake)

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch

Deadline: October 3, 2018 6:00 AM (Europe: Paris), October 2, 2018 9:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)

Mod Notes:
- :slight_smile:

Indeed… are you getting flashbacks?

Actually no. I just thought I’d like to see your reaction : ) … were you throwing shade on riley ?

LOL are you really doing the exact same thing you did in superheroes?
VOTE: Metal Sonic

No but for real. What do you think the optimal play is then?

Optimal play is lynching ms

What do you mean about him doing the exact thing in superheroes? Go against you?

1 Like

He DEFIED me!!
He is pretending he doesn’t know that I don’t act like a fuckwad at the start of the game, and that the fact that I’m using a different shtick (as I do every game) means that I’m scum.

Lynch me pls so I can blow a hole in the potato

Or lynch the potato directly that works too

I have to say that this new urist gimmick was really cute though.

Too bad it’s scummy.

It sound really hard to keep up

I gotta be honest - I kinda wanted to roll Scum this game. Would have been fun. Now if I get lynched I have to decide who to shoot at. And that’s no fun - you screw up, you lose.

It’s not tho

Yeah it was, I was starting to annoy even myself so w_w

I know what you mean about wanting to be scum, I got real excited when I rolled it last game.
I don’t know what you mean about it not being fun to choose who to shoot. Nothing is more satisfying than getting to say “I told you so” to the chucklefucks who mislynched you by shooting the guy you know to be scum.

I am. We kept Scum reading each other and we were both Town. I am getting the slight vibe that we’re faced with the same situation here.