2D3: Ray Bradbury Mafia Day 2 - Perfect Town Win!

smilidon replacing out is NAI

I am at L-2

putting me at l-1 or quickhammering is a scumclaim

Especially when lord elli says I’m locktown :]

Welcome @brassherald! I have something to say about your stuff after everyone sans you (though you can certainly do it for fun), does my exercise:

This is true.

@Mental What changed for you to agree with me wrt Metal Sonic yesterday but not today? Your agreement was actually pretty strong as seen here:

@MetalSonic For securities sake - why did you think tn was town?

lol I thought him being the only active person = town

honestly I was shocked when he flipped red

also I suffer from “my friends are town” and “I hate randoms” bias syndromes

These 2 work together to make me suspect tn very less

it’s only when you pointed it out that I had doubts of his alignment but then I didn’t want to change my answer cos stubborn and didn’t want to be proven wrong :<

I mean it’s not like I autolose if my friends rand scum it’s just that I like to give them a little more leeway

I still don’t know how u caught him tho wtf that was rapid blitz chess

I was wrong with my VCA, and bussing theory. Tn was obvscumming, I don’t think Pyx is the answer, and I should know by now that if there is a choice between town being dumb and scum trying to avoid their partner, it’s the town answer.

Furthermore, quickhammers do not come from scum on their partners, I think, because the partner gives them a chance to claim some PR.

But, one person was on the wagon after it was obvious that Tn was the lynch, and today has flipped on a read for no apparent reason.

VOTE: Judge

This is the better wagon, boyos.

HIHI!!!

I’s think the game is best solved here by PROCESS OF ELIMINATIONSIES!!!

I wouldn’t have killed ya elli! you were tuu townie so if there was a doctor or watcher ya would’ve been targeted!

Not sure this isn’t sound - tn voted pyx at post 135 way before the pressure on him got ramped up:

Is your “not thinking Pyx is the answer” because of his posts or VC reasons.

not sure this is* sound whoops.

What do you think about the battle lines being fairly well drawn wrt to tn. I think around half of us thought he was obvtown and the other half thought he was obvscum without consideration for sheeping me.

Also you should know that the only active person = town thing isn’t generally true. :stuck_out_tongue:

I know it isn’t true lol but you literally blitzbanged him which was really OP

I might have caught him but that would have taken more time

I think most of them were just sheeping your or calling him scum after the flip. I don’t see anything legitimately calling him scum without your pointer

I’d probably get distracted with judgemental and the scummy avatar anyway

Pure VC reasons. I need to sit down and reread each person to more fully form my reads, ideally I would be able to do that one more time in ISOs.

I also need to figure out if there is a way to ISO people for when I do this during my lunch break.

Let’s find out!

@GTacc, @brassherald Top reason for thinking tn was obvscummin’ yesterday?

Here you go, we’re getting together a more compact “top 10 tips and tricks” together so this stuff will be easier to find:
https://forum.mafia451.com/t/filtering-by-a-single-users-posts-iso/203

So I reread day 1 and gtacc was the only one to vote tn before you but he was a RVS vote that never left

You literally led the wagon on tn

So no

Everyone was sheeping you

Because he was like “Do not claim!!!” and he went like “ellibereth: VT, gtacc: not known etc.”
He was also posting a lot in thread but they did not have much helpful content, seemed like an excited wolf

tinfoil theory: elli is evil scum who hardbussed tn day 1

but then he will die eventually

Nvm

It’s not hard to find the math answer when you just have to copy from the class genius!