2D3: Ray Bradbury Mafia Day 1 (New Topic for Day 2)

My vote was because he was the only person that hasn’t posted. And in light of that,
UNVOTE:
Because he has fulfilled my unvote condition.

why do I get the dirty feeling elli randed scum here

or am I just high

nvm just gonna wait for him to get N1ed like in unoriginal mafia lel

Tn
Who is scum?

Northsidegal/pyx/smilodon

you’re neutral, elli is a townlean, I need to re-read judge mental

metal sonic is town, riley is almost as easy to read as Creature and is pretty much town

1 Like

Oh, right, because he hasn’t really done anything yet.

Light scumlean on judge mental, much for the same reason I feel pyx could be scum, the posts that are there are fillter/fluff for the most part.

VOTE: pyx

Pyx was more blatant about “I was here, I could have been useful, but nyeh I’m not!”

pink hair power!!!

metal sonic approves of your reads

just don’t get taken in by katsukis lies again and you’ll be on the right track

Okay, I don’t like this reasoning. I, and to some extent pyx probably, are slowly being driven mad by the intolerable length of days here, and also the amount of time during these endless days when no one in our general time zones seems to be actively posting.

Posting fluff becomes an irritable response to the void I keep running into, and why I give up on checking the board for like 12 hours at a time, at which point I find a flurry of posts where ‘reads’ appear to be wild guesses rather than analyses. Or they are based entirely on established meta, in which case I’m lost from lack of familiarity. Except for pyx, who, from my pov, is town trying to make some gahdamned sense out of very little input. He’s also running a game elsewhere.

tn, mostly picked your post to reply to for recency, because it isn’t just you. I actually do think you are a town player, because at least you aren’t just laconically referring to other games or guessing at mechanics, and are reasonably active. So don’t take my complaints too much to heart.

I am mostly away until 9-ish edt.

never join mafiascum, their days are 2 weeks - 1 month long LOL

I had a ton of issues adjusting to there as well

I think the length of days here is good and manageable

I think metalsonic is town for one reason and one reason alone.
If anyone correctly guesses it they get a prize.

how can you possibly be scumreading someone for essentially the exact same reason that i am and yet say that my reasoning “isn’t enough”?

do you know pyx to be able to make the comment that he’s also annoyed at the length of days?

whose reads seem like “wild guesses” to you? who’s “guessing at mechanics”?

is that really how games play out in your experience?

VC 1-5

The Earthmen is the story of the second expedition to Mars. This expedition of four astronauts arrive and are confusingly ignored for the most part by the martians they encounter, until they enter a building and are met with a parade. Several of the martians in this building claim to also be visitors from other planets. It slowly dawns on the captain of the expedition that the martians’ telepathic abilities mean that they are witnesses to the hallucinations of the insane, and that they assume the expedition members’ memories, plans and confusion are just delirious ravings. The “hallucinations” are incredibly detailed, though, and the psychiatrist, Dr. Xxx, concludes that the astronauts are hopelessly incurable, and that it was a mercy to put them out of their misery. Such a sad fate for four astronauts who just wanted to be recognized for the awesome space cowboys they obviously were.

Metal Sonic: 2 (Judge Mental, pyx).

pyx: 2 (Metal Sonic, tn5421)

tn5421: 1 (GTacc)

Smilodon: 1 (northsidegal)

northsidegal: 1 (Riley Cake)

Not Voting: 2 (ellibereth, Smilodon)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline: May 15, 2018 11:00 PM

Topic will auto-lock 30 minutes after the deadline unless I’m here to close it before then

Links

Day1 Start

Hihi everyone!!! I’M BACK!!!

I think this is a super scummy postsies >:C

pyx read all of smilodon’s postsies and wanted ta react ta them but only responded ta the bit about hair!!! I’s think if pyx was town they’d wanna talk about smilo saying RILEY AND TN ARE TOWN!!! cos that seems informative!!!

THIS SEEMS LIKE SCUM TRYING TA DISTRACT EVERYONE :open_mouth:

I’s gonna switch my vote ta pyx for now since this is better than RVS c:

PYX TELL ME WHY YA DIDN’T RESPOND TA THE READS BUT DID TA THE HAIR >:C

VOTE: pyx

Hihi!!! I’s didn’t weally have a stwong townreadsies on tn there!!! I asked gtacc why they thought tn was townsies cos I wanted ta know why they already had a read so fast!!! if ya see above I’s also asked metal why metal thought tn was town!!!

but now I’s has a slight townleansies on tn cos they seem ta be trying ta engage well!! and not the kinda engaging where ya just pwetend ta look good, I’s think tn looks like they’re trying ta figure out the game!!! that could be faked though so it’s just a lean and not a TN IS DEFINITELYTOWN!!! yell

why is elli a townlean and metal townsies?

I directly confronted Riley (twice - #35, #72), who has not responded, not to Smilodon either.
And I asked Metal directly who only tn (not Metal) buried a very vague nonsensical “chainsaw” response in a huge multiboxquot response (#116) she’s fortunate I even read. I get that they are friends. So are Smilodon and I, having played short day (real day) mafia together for years and years.
I still have tn as a town read even though she’s completely mischaracterised my activity here while being quite a bit more fluffy than myself.
And yes, I did and have responded on both Riley and you, repeatedly. You’ve just purposefully ignored it for your own prejudice.

huh? I’s can’t understand whatcha said. I’s asking, why didja talk about hair but not readsies in #77? cos… it’s okay ta chat about hair!!! I wuv hair c: but it doesn’t make sensesies ta talk about that and not be curious about smily’s reads!!!