2D3: Ray Bradbury Mafia Day 1 (New Topic for Day 2)

i may not be speaking from anything approaching a large enough sample size to make real conclusions, but from what i remember of his play as scum he’s more the type to push on mislynchable townies than to make any sort of serious push on a scumbuddy.

definitely the “no explain RVS push” is probably a general partner tell, but

i don’t really follow.

Pretend it wasn’t me that said the above but some random you don’t know.
Would you still agree with it.

probably not? i think i’d be more inclined to call it some kind of false confidence, honestly - i guess that’s something i need to adjust.

in terms of looking back on someone who was confirmed as scum and saying that it was a non-buddy interaction, though, i would probably agree on that.

Make that last post that I did. Otherwise, I can be somewhat obscure, playing similarly as town or scum.

@smilodon

Pyx thinks you’ll think he’s obvious town. If you do please say why - ideally quoting or linking 1 or 2 posts but general pattern is okay too if you really wish.

Don’t look at the above spoiler until after you make your post!

eh. I’d like to be less new to the player pool and vice versa ykwim

ok I agree on metal sonic IFF tn is scum. Which I was already thinking, so

VOTE: tn5421

I have nfi why you think it’s a great idea to hard claim VT in the first posts of this game, although I suspect it’s specifically YOU hard claiming which is your strategy. All I’ve learned in mafia tells me that there’s no point in doing that…

if Riley is town and apparently obvtown then I look forward to seeing their scum game

@smilodon: you seem a bit grumpy this game, nai. I’m curious to see how you deal with supposedly clearing (or not) another player, if you are town

anyway…there seems to be a lot of good players on this site, so if I’m unlucky enough to roll scum then you’ll pick up on my non-town meta. I’m not going to lay it out for you, though, as I think that’s a lame-o strategy. So, for this game, you’ll just have to go with my version of scum hunting and I hope tn is scum because I’ll admit to being a bit miffed that they called my posting fluff. I’m working with what I can, here

someone that uses iff

bestill my heart

@northsidegal within any scale of your choosing how confident are you about red.

and wait wait hold on
in terms of the post this is replying to

if you agree the tell’s valid “looking back” the “probably not” is then to the degree of confidence on tn scum yeah?
What were your thoughts there prior to my post today where I voted him.

This is one of those DON’T TRY THIS AT HOME KIDS type of things.

I genuinely believe it’s optimal for me to do this in this particular playerlist and point in time but it’s one of the things we best not discuss until tmrw. If I’m alive to talk about it tmrw I will. Probably. I might find another excuse reason to not talk about it haha.

i obviously don’t buy the tn scumread but if it’s correct I’ll subscribe to the church of elli

redflavor has been prodded.

Sup

Nsg’s preflip looks like town

Elli, is your metal read is about his comment on pyx’s haircolor?

Or maybe this[quote=“MetalSonic, post:132, topic:489, full:true”]
nvm just gonna wait for him to get N1ed like in unoriginal mafia lel
[/quote]

Wow fix quoting

what do you mean, ‘preflip’?

This

So I’m to be another victim of the Church of Elli, huh?