@the_worst
@Nanook
@Key
@Andresvmb
@Elwood
@ActionDan
@StarV

RESET

my counterwagon looks particularly bad in light of the gtacc both being on my wagon, scum flip, and chess flip

VOTE: the_worst

if the worst flips town iā€™ll look into who was super resistant to a gtacc wagon but i really think we have the gold here

only need 2 scum flips to win after all

My mason buddy :frowning:

Should probably reread before making this proclamation but Iā€™m not going toā€”I donā€™t think tn is basically ever scum here.

Tom needs to face a reckoning, so do key and cantripmancer.

From EOD Iā€™d say Elwood is likely scum for that hammer, since instead of actually talking to me about their misconception on my vote and giving chesskid a chance to read and say something more, they hammered someone who theyā€™d been soft defending. Looks like scum who were trying to protect a partner without committing to it then giving up and shutting down discussion.

VOTE: Elwood

Since turns out that gtacc actually was scum flailing after the slip talk, I suspect scum pushed for his lynch to at least get the cred for it. Have to reread though.

VOTE: Elwood

Does elwood openwolf like this?
900% survival vote + calling the night kill. Feels framed to me

I donā€™t know them, so I canā€™t really take a stance on meta. I think it looks like a scum strategy though - when youā€™re making a scummy hammer, playing up the scumminess of it is one way to make people think thereā€™s no way you could be scum. But the action itself still looks incredibly nontown.

Currently weā€™re at 2s 7t. 2 ML left, then lylo, assuming we dont hit a second scum for the win. That means we have 3 shots to win.

=rand is 22%, 28.5%, then 40%.
I believe our reads are much better than rand, especially over this time frame.
Assuming scum havenā€™t already made a mistake they have to play perfectly to win, because they lose 2/9+2/7+2/5 = 9/10 the time off just =rand

I really dont think scum hammer their teammate in white flag

I think they do, those kinds of gambits are what win this setup for scum

Was this making a statement about something in the game or just for informational purposes?

Iā€™m not suggesting letting him coast to lylo, I just think I have someone better to lynch today

Informational + town motivating

1 Like