11p White Flag - OVER

I thought chesskid was scum lol

the_worst? tbf I havenā€™t been reading too much into him but after Elwoodā€™s posting I would 1000% prefer them out of the game asap

Wait really, I donā€™t remember you saying that. Maybe I forgot. Why?

I never said it, but I thought he way he went to get townreads sucked.

Especially that Nanook townread.

now itā€™s w/e

Actually I think the 100% correct play here is to lynch actiondan

I think thereā€™s 3 better TKs today. Elwood doesnā€™t get to coast for sure, butā€¦I also donā€™t really want to kill him today.

Spicy take. Sell me why heā€™s a better option that duck or cantrip or the third person Iā€™m forgetting.

Unless Iā€™m missing the mark, chesskid scumread dan.

If u think Iā€™m willing to sheep a dead townie

Yer rite

Yeah saw your post after submitting. Need to think on that but I donā€™t hate it.

I think key and Elwood are probably never together based off Keyā€™s opening. Dan not having a vote down is kinda weird for scum but possible. Still not liking cantrip yesterday. Figure there almost has to be at least one scum off wagon in this setup.

I think there is at least one scum in [actiondan, elwood, the_worst]
Cantrip is a huge question mark

Iā€™m gonna sleep on it but I would also be happy with the worst dying today

Have job interview tomorrow idk availability yet

Elwood saying goodbye to chess then NKing him would be ballsy as fuck, especially with his partner going down. Even if there were no other reason to look elsewhere today Iā€™d give him a one day pass off that alone.

Chess TRing Key gives her a one day pass from me cause heā€™s the rare player whose reads I put enough stock in to pay attention to after they die.

I had duck as town off tone early but they look kinda bad with their mid-D1 and on play. Want to see what they and cantrip come in with today, cause cantripā€™s one post ā€œLet me just pop in and put a vote down on the counterwagon to scum without reading or accountabilityā€ is very not good. Dan is also within range for the reasons TN pulled up and his being off wagon.

Me and TN should never be TKed. Star is pretty close to that level too imo. If thereā€™s a busser itā€™s probably Andres and/or Elwood, and tbh Andresā€™ interactions with gtacc look kinda weird for them to be w/w. Definitely much more interested in looking at the off wagon people today.

Holding vote until people chime in but itā€™ll probably go to duck as of right now.

Some stuff that needs to be unpacked.

My 900% survivalistic vote was legitimate. Gtacc was increasingly looking like given-up scum and when Key said she would vote me, coupled with what I felt were antagonistic vibes from Clem, we would be losing out a great wagon for a shit one. I wasnā€™t 100% on gtacc, but I made that post firing a shot in the direction of all the people lurking out. Gtacc came into the thread with fluff about a tv show. I gave them an hour to watch it. Key made her comment. I hammered.

Gtacc twice failed to give a last will and after saying they would & failing the first time they should have given a shit enough to try a third time if they were town. The bit about the slip being a joke was not some big brained twilight troll for reactions. It was scum. Chesskid knew it was scum. Gtacc being scum means Chesskid is always town, Chesskid being Chesskid means Chesskid is loud and opinionated conftown therefore a forced kill. L8r chesskid. This is NAI. Chesskid.

Iā€™ll take the gladiate between us lol VOTE: Key

Would like to see the defense I made of gtacc or how I could have waited for the lurking duck but chose not to :muscle:

Hey maybe you could both not be dumb today and we do this tomorrow. Kthnx.

I did talk to you about misconceptions of your vote Key. I realized my brain is fucked and conceded the issue. There was nothing to say about it.