11p White Flag - OVER

I’m not worried about the L-1 and 7 days is a long time.

“what is having a life”

I feel like I’ve been straight shooting in this game about as hard as I can.

If I ever start using moon logic lynch me.

I’m going to take it that you haven’t read all of the thread if you’re gonna question my remark on your post. Yes. Your vote sucked because it was in reaction to chesskid making that “haven’t even done anything AI yet” post where he was fakeclaiming scum. The rest of your ISO is investigating Clem/fluff. In the quoted section I said I would have been fine with your vote if you committed to it. You didn’t. Arguing against this makes me feel like you have a chip on your shoulder.

Why comment on this one post (which was already explained in the same quote) when you could ask about my other posts, which by admission you don’t understand?

Not really happy with the blatant lurking from gtacc/duckling/cantrip, lesser extent Andres who seems happy going into night as it is and thus has given himself a reason not to speak further. Dan’s on the lurker list but I’m not unhappy with him but I could be happier.

I’d hammer right now except I could be welcoming a WIFOM powder keg that could be easily resolved if Duckling stopped hard lurking.

“I could hammer but I want to give the thread more time to not TK my outed partner.”

I think most if not all your scunreads are based around people not treating you like the most important person in the thread and I dunno why anyone would tbh.

Hey guys I am watching a tv show from mobile atm it is very good it is called “Inside”, if I am not playing its because of this turkish show lead actress very hot btw
@chesskid3 who do you think is scum except me

Oh shit i have been playing a lot with my gimmik alt and I cant leave the tone help me please very appreciated hhow to be myself

I don’t think that challenging people to explain what they’re saying / ask me to explain what I’m saying is that controversial of an action. We can’t agree to lynch scum if we all go out of our way to be socially inept and refuse to build up a real conversation.

Claiming that I only scumread gtacc or duckling because they aren’t “treating me” a certain way is definitely a misrepresentation of the points I’ve made against them. Saying lurkers ought to post rather than throw the ball to day 2 is also a fair statement. Feel free to beat the drum that I must be partners with gtacc: I’m not the only vote not on her. There are others that could be in this discussion that aren’t.

Finally: if you’re in some way insinuating I have a scumread on Key and trying to tie together peoples unwillingness to discuss day further to that, that would certainly read as if you’re trying to start shit and that her vote has been massively improved.

My comment was that I didn’t even state a reason for my vote but you’re talking about it being for ck claiming scum?? Seems pretty moonlogicky to me. I didn’t give a reason at the time, it was an early game feel. The AI comment was after my vote, you can check the vc on post #79

Otherwise you’re right, I haven’t read too much into what you’ve said so far. I’ll make up for that later since right now sort of want to lynch you

VOTE: gtacc

900% survivalistic vote

Did I slip as a joke or was it geniune? You’ll never know…

wtf is this

“oh no I got called out on my bullshit, time to shut down discussion so we can restart tomorrow after the scum get a nightkill!”

It’s unfortunate: but yes

Honestly, this has crossed my mind.

And yeah, you hit it spot on - I think I’m fine with the game state as it is. I’ll evaluate after the flip. For now, I think we have enough that I know where to look if this flips either way.

Haha you’re Scum.

Farewell cruel world

Here and not hammering
Town meta on point

Also haven’t read since last post I’m sry I’ll be into this game d2

l8r chesskid