11p White Flag - OVER

:man_shrugging:

Yeah that pretty much just applies to me.

Though Iā€™m pretty sure CK/Gtacc scumbuddies donā€™t have a public outing of Gtacc but whatever itā€™s white flag gambits are possible

Iā€™ll be around in a few hours

1 Like

I read through the ā€œslipā€ and follow up. To me it doesnā€™t look like scum and the way so many people just jumped on is bizarre to me. Thereā€™s clearly no slip, the bait post in #235 made that pretty clear.

Nanookā€™s followup in #236 is way worse (standby for nanook discrediting scumreads I make on him in 3ā€¦ 2ā€¦ 1ā€¦). Thereā€™s no point for town to make that post. It looks like heā€™s leveraging gtacc sometimes coming across as pretty awkward when heā€™s joking into a flashwagon. Especially with #243 making it look even more like nanook was pressing for something that looked like a slip after the bait comment, and repeatedly referring to it as a slip afterwards. Iā€™ll take chesskid as town for now but really canā€™t take nanook even though itā€™s probably going to be such an uphill battle ugh
VOTE: Nanook

1 Like

tn wagon is not a great alternative (even though theyā€™re making silly posts like #374 before everyone was caught up), but at least we have time for something else.

In other news, StarVā€™s popin vote for largest wagon made me cringe, along with his entire iso of emptiness.

Elwoodā€™s thought process is overall a mystery to me but I donā€™t think that makes them scum.

This bit though

(bolding mine)
what game are you playing and is it the same one as me

:hear_no_evil:

Sigh need to think but 100% focused on moving

Gut rxn is to big disagree

I dont like any of keys most recent posts hmm

Thatā€™s fine
Iā€™m still cringing from your post about being okay with lynching ā€œfor informationā€ four days before deadline when I hadnā€™t seen recent events and cantrip hasnā€™t even read the game :woman_shrugging:

Eh I think you should rethink it, fmpov reading it after the fact, it definitely looks fake

Good thing we have week long deadlines eh!!

1 Like

doot

Iā€™ll post later

look i get that nobody wants to play this game but
play the fucking video game

1 Like

Iā€™ll post later

1 Like

There have definitely been some games I donā€™t want to play but Iā€™m pretty sure this is just people posting less frequently because of longer deadlines, which I thought was the point

ā€œItā€™s cool to avoid posting in a game because of some arbitrary time limit, especially when thereā€™s a probscum on L-1ā€

Whatā€™s got you in such a rush, apart from being the counterwagon? People have lives and priorities

i dont

Lives and priorities are overrated