@the_worst
@Nanook
@Key
@Andresvmb
@Elwood
@ActionDan
@StarV

RESET

my counterwagon looks particularly bad in light of the gtacc both being on my wagon, scum flip, and chess flip

VOTE: the_worst

if the worst flips town i’ll look into who was super resistant to a gtacc wagon but i really think we have the gold here

only need 2 scum flips to win after all

My mason buddy :frowning:

Should probably reread before making this proclamation but I’m not going to—I don’t think tn is basically ever scum here.

Tom needs to face a reckoning, so do key and cantripmancer.

From EOD I’d say Elwood is likely scum for that hammer, since instead of actually talking to me about their misconception on my vote and giving chesskid a chance to read and say something more, they hammered someone who they’d been soft defending. Looks like scum who were trying to protect a partner without committing to it then giving up and shutting down discussion.

VOTE: Elwood

Since turns out that gtacc actually was scum flailing after the slip talk, I suspect scum pushed for his lynch to at least get the cred for it. Have to reread though.

VOTE: Elwood

Does elwood openwolf like this?
900% survival vote + calling the night kill. Feels framed to me

I don’t know them, so I can’t really take a stance on meta. I think it looks like a scum strategy though - when you’re making a scummy hammer, playing up the scumminess of it is one way to make people think there’s no way you could be scum. But the action itself still looks incredibly nontown.

Currently we’re at 2s 7t. 2 ML left, then lylo, assuming we dont hit a second scum for the win. That means we have 3 shots to win.

=rand is 22%, 28.5%, then 40%.
I believe our reads are much better than rand, especially over this time frame.
Assuming scum haven’t already made a mistake they have to play perfectly to win, because they lose 2/9+2/7+2/5 = 9/10 the time off just =rand

I really dont think scum hammer their teammate in white flag

I think they do, those kinds of gambits are what win this setup for scum