11p White Flag (1, 6)

I may hammer

Idk

I love to hammer :hammer:

1 Like

Do you think Cavin and Star have interacted with the same number of people in this game?

I have no idea tbh

It’s a bit of a pedantic point, so I don’t want to derail the thread over it.

No go for it, I’m interested in what you’re driving at.

a quote wall catchup

You do realize that GTacc is ESL, right? It’s also a running gag. Relax and live a little, stop being a stiff.

Somehow, I’m not surprised. At all.

This is probably the only content StarV has posted that I’ve liked at all.

This misunderstanding doesn’t feel genuine. Processing…

You should probably manage expectations better.

I don’t think scum M2H is quite this blatant at this stage of the game. It’s something to look at later for sure, but for now I’m happy to call this town.

I’m not a fan of any of this. It’s like you guys forgot CHESSKID is incredibly good at scum.

This post gives off all the scumvibes. All of them.

And this is chesskid blowing a lot of my goodwill towards him.

Care to walk me through why you’re townreading Engravings? I don’t see it personally.

Do you really think you have room to talk? Really?

On the other hand, you haven’t really done a lot to convince people that you’re trustworthy and not scum this game.

I find this sentiment particularly agreeable.

You’re that confident in your read on someone you’ve never played with? Second my request to walk me through this town read.

You’ve got a real pidgeon brain if you think everyone is just going to blindly follow what you have to say.
Walk the walk or step down.

The thing is, IF chesskid is town, then we need to follow his PoE religiously, because his read accuracy is very good.

counter-counterpoint: you play this hokey bullshit every fucking game, just answer some questions in a straightforward manner every once in a fucking while, yeah?

I waited for you for 8 FUCKING HOURS.

No energy :blobby:

Think I missed this the first time, I scumread him also for giving chesskid legitimacy to 0 effort play.

Not to be masturbatory but you’ve put less effort into being townread than I’ve put into my scumread on you.

I have trust issues. Namely, I don’t trust you and I think you rolled scum.

That’s gonna be an f from the chat here boys. I’m getting slanked on.

You weren’t exactly here to engage with, how was he supposed to talk to you?

Once again, you weren’t here to be interacted with. This definitely reeks of a bad-faith attack.

Okay, I can give you a pass for that; that’s completely understandable.

Looks like I’m gonna have to walk this one back.

You may think you’re YOLO but you’re just digging yourself a nice hole. You Only Live Once means you die when you are killed.

I could say the same for you and for a similar reason, even.

And with this you lose all moral high ground. This is the post that made me think your disagreement with Cavin is scum theatre, by the way.

that weird feeling goes away

okay.png

“why are you answering my questions and removing my fake basis for scumreading you! how could you be so stupid!!?”

So, uh, do you wanna, like, give reads or something now that you’ve supposedly scumhunted a bit? Or is this just an excuse to look busy without doing anything to help town?

We remove a player that
Gamethrows
for fun. We also get valuable alignment information from a town controlled kill.

br0
I honestly don’t believe you’ve actually put any work in at this point to be honest.

This game is actually not friendly tagged. The more you know.

Chess is practically guaranteed to die at night if he’s town, to the point where he should be lynched by town if he’s alive day 3.

I’m not mafia, but I can’t promise that I won’t, or wouldn’t, lie.

There isn’t much more to say, I just think three things… they aren’t gonna be partnered, one is a hit and one isn’t (and I strongly believe that my vote is a hit), and a Cavin flip would give us more to chew on than Star’s flip regardless. The particulars of the interaction I don’t want to reveal until it’s relevant (adaptation once presented with behavior etc).

I just don’t want to turn it into an argument because it was a minor thing I tacked on to one of my posts.

I’m not scum, so flipping me only gives us one less town.

1 Like

Town

M2H
Erika
Andres

Key
GTacc
Cavin
StarV

Nanook
Chesskid
Engravings

Scum

thanks ill take your word for it.

/s

Holy crap

1 Like

the problem is that, obviously, my pairings of engravings/cavin and chesskid/nanook cannot all be scum. But this and StarV is as good a PoE as any to lynch in.

So you consider it a strong possibility that at least one of Nanook and Chess are scum?

Tn I hate your walls because I can’t highlight and copy sections from my phone.

I’m aware that chess can play scum, however, he isn’t scum in this game.

Also I think ranked games are quasi-friendly by default IIRC.

Why are you reading me so bad after you read me so good last time :woman_shrugging:

Ignoring that you’re carefully skirting around you being my top scumread, yes, I scumread the nanook/chess claimed mason pair.

@Andresvmb needs to pick it up this weekend

1 Like

VOTE: Engravings

Skirting around? Wow, that’s really harsh. I don’t really find it productive to complain when someone scumreads me.