Stop being so bad Dan, jfc

Yeah, Iā€™m pretty sure Nanook is town.

Votecount as of post #1385

GTacc (2): Andresvmb, tn5421
Nanook (2): ActionDan, StarV
StarV (1): Nanook
Josh (1): GTacc

Not Voting (3): Josh, M2H, Killthestory

I need to talk to Andres. Thatā€™s about all that will help me decide who to lynch today. @Andresvmb

Weā€™re lynching GTacc today. If Iā€™m wrong, so be it. But I really think itā€™s the right play and we keep going back and forth and not lynching the one person that I really think outright should be lynched. If we canā€™t do this now, we might as well give up as a collective. GTacc makes sense, and if itā€™s wrong itā€™s wrong and so be it. I need to know whether I have any ability to play this game. You all can decide what happens tomorrow since the game will not be over regardless of what happens, which is a bit of a miracle since 3 mislynches really should lead to a loss.

Iā€™m not sure about StarV to be honest and the posting seems Town there. I can see a universe in which Nanook or even Josh is Scum (Josh much less so) but I really donā€™t have much confidence in either one of those. I know who I think is very unlikely Scum, but I need this to flip and re-adjust from there.

If this happens. And if Gtacc flips town, I want everyone to commit to lynch Josh/Nanook in some order. Doesnā€™t matter which. It will be the last opportunity to do so.

If Gtacc flips scum, then go ahead and everyone else can run the game if they wish.

This has to be a blood pact. Gtacc flips town, I want everyone to commit to lynch Josh/Nanook in some order. Doesnā€™t matter which. It will be the last opportunity to do so.

Frankly Iā€™m really frustrated by a lot of the play and we really do keep lynching players we should have been able to clear. Like I know how DS plays. I have seen Dusk play like this as Town. How is anyone supposed to conclusively clear anyone in this game? I have a feeling about some players, and this constant manipulation and saying that players are just bad or whatever is totally useless. Someone is clearly lying and the constant appeal to peopleā€™s emotions is annoying me. No, Iā€™m not shit and so if I have suspected you and youā€™re Town, maybe make yourself more obvious.

Iā€™ll be honest, if Josh is Scum, then his ability to fake outrage and annoyance is beyond anything Iā€™ve seen. Nanookā€™s constant frustration about having to defend Josh is palpable. And Danā€™s outright conviction and aggressiveness is not his Scum game. You three are among the better players here. So you canā€™t all three be wrong or manipulating me at the same time. Dan has yet to lynch Town, which is why heā€™s the only one Iā€™m trusting but with how weā€™ve played, he easily could have stayed away from all the chaos. And how do you see through that?

I maintain this looks super fake to me

Itā€™s too over the top. Like yeah, I would lynch Nanook over you, Josh, and StarV if GTacc flips Town say. But would I actually believe weā€™re flipping Scum? No.

If the Team is like Tn/StarV, is that like possible? Tn just seems like Town to me. Like what is happening?

its not due to EOD1 theatrics

Letā€™s lynch GTacc dude if itā€™s wrong Iā€™m throwing my phone at the wall.

Tn doesnā€™t call out Gtacc/StarV as a quicklynching scumteam if either of them were his partners

First I want assurances from everyone else that they are lynching Nanook/Josh in some order for whoever remains alive after the bloodbath thatā€™s coming tonight.

I also really donā€™t want to commit to a course of action at potential Lylo. It gives Scum the advantage. Iā€™ll tell you how I feel after I see a flip and whoā€™s left.

no screw that, we should have lynched josh 2 days ago and not let any kind of manipulations cause doubt.

Listen I donā€™t think that what you want to do is Scummy or doesnā€™t make sense. Iā€™m just not committing because Iā€™m not narrowing down the courses of action one bit.