11p Arsonists (1, 7)

I was literally never lynched before I started tunneling you josh. Because I obvtowned. But trading and clear town for you finessing the whole game is worthwhile to me

mhm. I look forward to coming back in a couple hours to see this votecount.

Duskfall98 (3): Josh, tn5421, Nanook
Josh (3): StarV, ActionDan, Duskfall98
GTacc (1): Andresvmb
Killthestory (1): GTacc
tn5421 (1): M2H

Not Voting (1): Killthestory

1 Like

Jokes on you Iā€™m going to bed soon

I mean even if you flip town Iā€™ll still fight a josh kill kicking and screaming if Iā€™m alive (I donā€™t have super high hopes of that but you never knowā€”quick, enough people scumread that I donā€™t get NKed!).

Iā€™m gonna trust my josh read more than yours, and other people should too tbh :woman_shrugging:

You started tunnelling me at post #97. So yes, you are correct.

If that happens it happens, I am trying my best but honestly I canā€™t see a way to get this lynch through otherwise

This is how I get lynched today, Nanook. I know you think youā€™re helping, but youā€™re not. Not to mention it wonā€™t matter, if Dusk is town he has already lost this game for town.

Tbh I have a creeping feeling that this is TvT, butā€¦Iā€™m not really confident enough to push that and honestly Iā€™m not sure itā€™s a bad kill even if it is tvt? Having two town players that are just gonna cross vote the rest of the game means we probably lose, so Iā€™d rather clear one out, hope to the mafia gods theyā€™re scum, and move forward either way. This is the sort of thing I donā€™t normally vocalize but Iā€™m trying to more in games that donā€™t feature people that can read my mind.

Eh, yeah I guess I see what you mean, Iā€™ll shut up

This is the last opportunity to resolve the Josh side of the 1v1

If josh is town I am going into hiding tbh

But he is not

i dont like this can we lynch tn instead

No. If we are TvT, Dusk is a direct liability and still needs to die. Its too far gone.

I donā€™t think thereā€™s ever a situation where I lynch a town read and tbh I can still see flickers of town!dusk rn.

VOTE: Josh

Ya I havenā€™t read.

You know, there are currently 1133 posts. Thatā€™s way way too many. I will have 25 after this one.

Iā€™m going to be clear as I can. Dusk is town. Has been all of D1. This is a 1v1 and skimming I am amused Nanook thinks it doesnā€™t have to be. For me itā€™s just as potent as our last one D1. Iā€™m not reading more. Iā€™m not talking more. I know what I think, and Iā€™ve thought it for most of D1.

I still think youā€™re more likely to be fucking godawful town. Unfortunately.

aside from the mental breakdown, this dusk feels like the dusk in an earlier ranked game.

Everyone really loves to call me this nowadays

I spent HOURS writing posts explaining things, including probably an HOUR dedicated JUST TO YOU, and youā€™re not even spending the time reading the fucking game. Fuck you, man. Honestly.