Webcomic Mafia!

I’m already hyped.

Always herovig with lightning rods

My philosophy of kill Ellibereth day one is proven correct again.

You’re kinda obsessed with me

:blobby:

Thanks for the game actiondan.
Gg everyone.
I think it’s still safe to say that town roflstomped scum :smile:
Rob I had you as town very early.
Gj Elli. The solo win looks good on you.
DS were you a compulsive vig?

1 Like

@DS my shit role was real lmao

1 Like

Good game though dan

1 Like

Yeah good game all. We crushed the Scum. We just got crushed by Elli here.

I’m struggling to find the proper sporting analogy - this feels like losing to the Cavaliers in 2016 from 3-1 up, only that it was against the 2007 Cavaliers (the ones that got swept in the Finals). Really sad.

And yeah @chesskid3, sometimes maybe I’m not the worst Town player ever. Tier? Really?

What?

I’m upset they lynched you. I thought you were obviously not it there.

Oh I thought you were saying I was the worst town player ever.

Gg elli. Didn’t even lose a single teammate

Dan, very well done. I’m really impressed by the setup - clearly you put a lot of work into it.

1 Like

Good game dan. I disagree with anyone saying elli had an op role. SK is tough. Get fucked town

1 Like

He gave all of batman’s powers to elli.

1 Like

Well, you didn’t shoot Town 4 times in a row haha so that would be hard.

One time I played scum and was on all 3 scum lynch trains in a game. Including my own.

1 Like

Mittens and ds might recall.

1 Like

There were 3 rolls for this.

(14 players) 1st: scum team was Kat / Bruce (Rob) / Vizzy And 3rd party was Srceenplay
(15 players) 2nd: scum team was Bruce (Rob) / Chesskid / Erika And 3rd party was Duskfall (M2H)
(15 players) Final: scum team became Urist / StarV / Erika with Elli as 3rd party.

Things that could have been:

Srceenplay being a guardian angel with the win condition being the Worst’s survival when any faction won.

The Giant Spider having actual abilities and being an effective ninja.

The SK role was inspired by @GuyinFreezer 's role that he gave me. It included my towny fake claim as well as a real resource

The concept of being modified with a trait called “Sticky” (e.g - you are sticky) being a publically defined mechanic where actions targetting a sticky person cannot be redirected off (like that one MetalSonic role). This would play into Kat/Andres/Elli/Chesskid roles (I was going to make duskfall’s “random” character super gay and super sticky as well [read Andrés flavor]). I scrapped it because I couldn’t make it work. But that’s how redirectors became a bit prevalent anyway.

Spidey sense originally was a censor. but that’s way too busted even with limitations I couldn’t make it not break the game

Originally StarV/Erika had tentative vanilla roles but when they roled scum they got beefed up.

As much fun as chesskid’s role was, I should have realized it gets used >>50% of the time D1 and kinda crimps scum/SK

Lightning rod onto Vizzy’s activated PGO doesn’t work since Vizzy kills chesskid and the action fails.

I probably made 1 too many investigative clearing roles. The potential masons are strong by themselves (and most of the time they’ll find each other), unsure I needed the cop invention.

Vizzy’s role might have been too strong as well, but it was too fun not to use.

I think if you play this game out again and again, I want to say it should be like 40% town 35% scum 25% SK. But its really hard to say. Town/Scum had a lot of bad breaks as well as not optimal night action choices DS’s vigs were not as bad as it could have been though. Only the vizzy kill was very suspect in my mind. The towniest players were left because of them. SK’s kills were good. I think Elli was scum’s only decent shot that got off.

Town MVP chesskid

Scum MVP Urist

Elli simply MVP