Webcomic Mafia 2, Upickaroo

Hopefully this doesn’t take as long to design as the last one

1 Like

Can’t tell if you’re referring to crosscode mafia, the masterpiece that never was, or webcomic mafia part 1, because not to boost but I think I did a tip top job with getting the latter pumped out.

I’m still shook whenever I remember that wheme is srceen’s kid

Yo @Srceenplay tell your spawn to drop his MS games and come join this one

I’m not gonna see it until 3 days after it starts anyway knowing me lol

idk i feel like there were some delays (definitely not caused by the playerlist changing a bunch of times)

1 Like

I’m making this one post out of my gambit.

I belong to a very rare breed of brutally honest people. Bold, direct, very hardheaded and I’m volatile. I got a high temperament and i can be very abrasive when it comes to defend my views!

Something this generation of instant gratification, entitled, selfish, unsympathetic little pricks loathe. Now im not saying that you belong to that generation or that you are that kind of people, but im an old man, with little patience for bullshit and care about your feelings!
Which has led me to big fights with some people here and i dont want that! I came here to have fun not to let anyone provoke me into getting in an argument with anybody because then, i am the motherfucking unpleasant player to play with.

That’s why im playing with gambits from this game forward and in every game i play here at The Syndicate, where i can have fun, where i dont have to post and hurt your delicate feelings and where i dont get high blood pressure arguing with you.

So if you dont like how im playing now then you may as well yeet me, because it is not gonna change, of course without forgetting to say.

Screw your policy $&@&? reasons Scum!

:thinking:

Its like a resume. It’s just copy pasted every time. Editing each time would be time consuming.

4 Likes

I’m sorry, I can’t play with someone like this.

1 Like

This is very true, I’ve gotten interviews I think from places where I put the wrong information in the resume from copy/paste. So I think people understanding it’s such a grind.

1 Like

In case you were all wondering, I was just putting this here in acknowledgment for MafiaTheSyndicate’s high level of caring for mental health, versus mafiascum who care mostly about appearing progressive.

1 Like

It’s true, people there tell me they’re concerned for my mental health all the time

4 Likes

VOTE: StarV

4 Likes

@gellnick are you byulharang

wat

we play game wen?

When the game is ready.

2 Likes

probably a Christmas holiday present

You did well not to specify the year.

1 Like