Voter Fraud MAFIA

Vote vote vote, you can’t vote if you don’t put something down, make democracy happen with your words!

A reminder that anything is considered a valid vote and I will interpret it as I see fit. As soon as any person or thing is hammered the day will end. Plurality at deadline. Vote for anything or anyone your heart desires. There is a secret Bush in the game, they may or may not be scum, that’s all you need to know.

[I’m explicitly not adding alive tags Elli don’t “fix” this]

Alive:

@Cantripmancer
@chesskid3
@DoggoPlays
@Ellibereth
@ErikaFurudo
@Seththeking
@TheFlash

2 Likes

D1 will start at some point tomorrow. In the meantime, ponder the meaning of life and have a mint.

1 Like

Be warned, overconsumption of mentha longifolia (wild mint) has been shown to exert toxic effects in different systems of the body (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4171855/).

We’ve had a last minute drop out (annoying, I know), so TheFlash has been N0 modkilled and flips as town.

For everyone else D1 ends when you hammer something/one or by 2019-12-20T23:00:00Z

Go go go

RESET

@Cantripmancer
@chesskid3
@DoggoPlays
@Ellibereth
@ErikaFurudo
@Seththeking

VOTE: Milky way candy bar

I hate these things so much, you have no idea. Snickers are vastly superior, milky way is like biting into a bike tire, breaking the rubber, and getting throttled in the mouth by a burst of exploding, leaking air.

I’m also torn a bit, since in Mafia you vote for things you hate, but in democracy you vote for things you like. If we’re supposed to be voting for something we like, lemme know and I’ll change my vote to snickers.

But this is mafia so pretty sure we’re still voting for something we want removed, not something we want elected.

VOTE: Andrew Yang

2 Likes

You liked that so goddamn fast.

ye, it didn’t take much time for me to like andrew yang

Congrats I am Town wants again.
Will I get miss lynched again? Let’s find out!

Once*

VOTE: Elli

Pressure Time!

Assuming 1-2 mafia, if we mislunch and there’s a factional kill that puts us at MYLO D2. Sorta feel like this means we should vote for a non-player and hope it counts as a no lunch rather than randomizing.

VOTE: Popped Popcorn Kernel Shells

Talk about something I’d really like to get rid of…

If you click the hammer in the editor, it will put vote tags in! VOTE: They look like this

“There is no traditional NK. Guaranteed to be at least one death each day/night cycle. Possible slight to moderate bastardization, but no alignment conversion is guaranteed.”

Above quote is from the sign up OP. This whole format is shrouded in tons of mystery. Not sure if no traditional nk means there is no factional kill or if the person who dies at night depends on something else, perhaps the actions in the day. Obviously makes sense that the scum team has some power regarding the night death, but might not be as complete control in a normal game.

All that said I don’t want to get into the weeds speculating about unknown game rules too much and I agree that we need to play with the assumption that if we mess up today, we could be at mylo tomorrow.

Also note that people are allowed to vote dead players. You know what… more than voting randomly, I think town gains the most info now seeing what a dead player vote does. Gives us more knowledge sooner, which helps in the long run.

UNVOTE Milky way candy bar

VOTE: TheFlash

What if we lynch a player not in the game? If we run Key up she might fix the vote tallier.

1 Like

How dare you vote a Noob!
Elli is much more satisfying.