Video Mafia/451 Video Chat - Every Friday at 9 pm EST

Was fun guys <3

3 Likes

Kinda want Saturday sessions also because I’m never going to be able to make these on a regular basis

:sadparrot:

1 Like

Happening again at 2019-10-05T01:00:00Z!

Current Plans:

• We’ll test the liars club 8p setup.
  • We’ll test @Urist’s discord bot for role pm distribution. No mod or me fucking up with playing cards!
  • We’ll test a new voting system.

Probably expecting 5-10 people depending on the time of the day/night, so if anyone has some closed or open setups they want to try get them ready!

5 Likes

I might have a couple friends join on Friday

1 Like

If anyone wants to host custom games with the bot, here’s how it works:

• Start the game with !start moderated.
  • Add roles to the setup by DMing the bot: addrole [town|mafia|sk] [rolename] [roletext]. If you need to use spaces in the rolename/roletext, use double quotes. Example: addrole town "Party Cop" "You can check people to learn their association with other people you've checked."
  • If there are more players than roles, the remaining roles will be filled with Townie (town).
  • If you make a mistake, remove the role with removerole [#]. Example: removerole 2 will delete the second role you added.
  • Once you’re completely ready with all of the roles, start the game with !force-start in the main channel.
  • Modkill players with modkill [displayName], where displayName is the name of the user in the mafia451 channel.

If you plan on hosting something, it might be prudent to come prepared with a word document with a bunch of addrole commands, so that people aren’t waiting on you.

2 Likes

Is there a button for that?

Buttons are available in the paid version, only 99 easy payments of $99.99!

2 Likes

Tonight is the night

2 Likes

Tonight is the night!

1 Like

Tonight is not the night

I’m not 100% on tonight

where do i go

ninjad

I would be down for a saturday session if you could host it a little earlier too at some point. Never played video mafia before, but if it was at a time I was available I am definitely down to try it out.

What’s earlier for you?

Like 5pm-7pm est

We could maybe get something together depending on how long I’m at the dmv today

Are you also a vet?

1 Like