VENGEFUL MINI-TOURNAMENT (6 Players)

BY SIGNING UP YOU’RE COMMITTING TO PLAYING 5 GAMES AND DRAFTING 1 GAME OF VENGEFUL.

Setup:

• 3 Town Vengefuls - If voted out D1 must shoot another player
  • 1 Mafia Godfather - If voted out town wins the game
  • 1 Mafia Goon - If voted out D1 must shoot another player then confirm a living town player as town
  • 1 Mafia Drafter - Given the set of participants, chooses who the Godfather and Goon are. Does not otherwise participate. Wins and loses as mafia.

Tournament Format

• Players privately submit which game (1-6) they want to draft. Multiple selections are broken randomly with losers drafting the closest free game.
  • The draft order is publicly revealed and the G1 drafter privately selects the mafia team for G1.
  • G1 plays out, winning team gets a point.
  • G2 Drafter privately selects the team for G2, G2 plays out.
  • Repeat until all 6 games have been played.
  • Players with the most points at the end wins.

There might be a better way for determining the draft order. Open to suggestions there.

Also I fully expect for points to effect both draft picks and in game actions so if you think you’ll HATE that sort of thing maybe stray clear for now.

That said it may not be auto-kill most points players since would the drafter pick them as mafia etc.

Also the format may be total shit, I came up with it half asleep. We’re trying it anyway. :pray:

If people aren’t joining because busy (@StarV, @chesskid3, @Urist, @GTacc, @M2H, @JakeTheWolfie etc.) we can make the change that you can sign up in teams of two where either can play a given game, you just have to decide who plays before the drafter drafts teams obviously. And no private discussion about the game either blahblah

Also its moderately likely NM may not actually play so we need 3 individuals or pairs.

1 Like

if you aren’t joining because no interest in the format totally understand btw, don’t feel pressured, mainly working out a solution for people who would otherwise play where 5 games is a lot.

I’m in a game on ms where moderator decided tie for like 3/5 times because we couldn’t reach majority of 3 in 24 hours

@chesskid3 be my partner bb

if you don’t need a partner don’t get one plz :pray:

FINE SMELLIBERETH BE THAT WAY

I’ll partner with nanook under these conditions

He plays 5 games and I draft the 1 game

2 Likes

@Urist @Gtacc I will team with either of you if you accept full responsibility for our loss.

@Urist and @StarV for team canada and @GTacc and @Kiymali_Pide for team turkey? :thinking:

We have exam at same days

Alright

1 Like

ok we’re team

1 Like

Sure why not

Can we discuss for the draft game?

sure

Coolio so we have:

1. @Nanook
  2. @Andresvmb
  3. @UFOFever
  4. @M2H
  5. @Urist and @StarV
  6. @Kiymali_Pide and @GTacc

@NotMafia hasn’t responded to my messages so going to assume not playing.

If any of 1-4 want to grab a partner that isn’t a player already in the game you have rest of today to do it.

Those of you who haven’t please submit your preferred game draft number.

Wait what about my super serious proposal to Nanook