@Seththeking

gogo

Not Voting (3): Nanook, GTacc, Seththeking

Reminder: Hammers are NOT active until everyone votes

solid shot

Looks like it’s coin toss o’clock again boys

Although tbh it’s probably just gtacc?

Introduction:
I will try to find a bug in system, what vote seems best for me, it seems findable.

Methods: I will calculate every possible outcome and see what works for me
Correct Vote: +4
Incorrect Vote: -4
Correct Shot: +2
Incorrect Shot: -2
Each town voting you at end of day: -1
If you were voting Mafia at end of day and either mafia were lynched that day: +2

Results:
IF SETH IS TOWN:
Nanook scum, I had -2 from votes and -4 from mislynch atm which makes it -6

if I vote seth:
Town loses so mafia on top
cloned will get -4 for vote and will be -5 cuz my vote but he will be at -3 for correct shot

-if seth votes me:
I lynched 2 towns so -8 for me, 2 votes on me makes it -10 seth voting me now it will be -11
seth will also be -8 because of votes, -9 because he got only 1 vote from town
so I am placed last.
-if seth votes nanook:
seth neutralizes his score to 0 then -1 because I vote them, I will be at -10, me last again

if I vote nanook:

-if seth votes me:
mafia on top again
me -4+4-2-1 so -3 i tie for 2nd with cloned
seth -4-4 so -8

-if seth votes nanook:
mafia on bottom and +2 to me and seth
me -4-2+4+2 so 0 second place
seth -4+4+2 so 2
both of us beats cloned who was -3

IF NANOOK IS TOWN:
Seth scum, now I have -4-1=-5
cloned has -4-2+2 -4

If I vote nanook:
Town loses so mafia on top

-nanook votes me
we are same except votes on me d1, -4-4-1 so -9 nanook
and sum -1 for me so -10, last place

-nanook votes seth
he gets -4+4-1 so -1
I get -4-4-1 so -9, last place

If I vote seth:

-if nanook votes seth with me:
town win so +2
-4+4-1+2 i get +1 2nd place
-4+4+2 nanook +2

-if nanook votes me:
scum win
he gets -4-4 so -8
-4-1+4 me -1 2nd place

Conclusion: If I vote wrong I am always last place and if I vote right, I am always 2nd place regardless of who votes me. Because I would had more votes on me d1 than town in this f3

I thought there would be something that would slightly give me more rank chances if I voted someone certain but it doesn’t exist. Only small thing is if nanook is scum and if I vote him and if seth votes me, I will tie with nook. Any maybe if mafia wins, 2 people will get higher ranks instead of 1 but eh, not only it is harder to calculate these, it also puts future games into the matter.
And actually I realized the big thing is votes on me doesn’t matter to me so idgaf who votes me. Trying to convince any of you to vote other won’t bring anything to me.

References: Ranked Vengeful (Developing a rating system based on per game player ranking) Discussion

Ungodfathery (I know hammer couldn’t hammer but eh it lasted for quite a while)

If they were scum together and star said this, it would beat the whole point of godfather self voting gambit, I mean if star was trying to get seth unvoted while associating himself with seth wouldn’t make sense from scum pov because yeah he could just say “unvote silly” from chat, and I don’t think this would be distancing because trying to get himself unvote is opposite

still true and suspicious

Except for not getting the shot by establishing you are not blindly sheeping me and ur actually not sure

too small d1 tbh and

not gonna come back to thread
VOTE: Nanook

Interesting take

You also used a lot of words to say you’ll get second if you vote mafia or last if you vote town. Could’ve said it much more concisely tbh.

Reminder that hammers are NOT active until everyone votes

1 Like

Can you show me some of the things you’ve done.

Wait you did a little but I’ll grab the rest

GTacc wanted me to vote CC here.
If GTacc is Mafia then that means Mafia was trying to both push on a town together and try and convince someone else to hammer it.

On the other hand, Nanook could have faked his RNG and just Hammered CC because he thought it was more likely for GTacc to get shot over StarV or Himself.

This isn’t alignment indicative but this was a post they brought up so I think it’s worth looking back on.

I’m not sure exactly what you mean by “Slowroll”
What was the intention here?

In this post only GTacc was mentioned.
This could go both ways though.
It could be StarV being partners with GTacc and wanted to make it look opposite of it could be StarV trying to attempt to Puppet GTacc.

StarV did Sheep GTacc like he promised though.

Or it*

@Nanook
Do you view me as higher Town equality then that of GTacc?
What did I do that stood out to you that made you reach that conclusion?

If Gtacc and cloned were T/T and me and Star were the scum team I would’ve either voted off wagon or not voted at all. ScumNanook doesn’t actually need to hammer at all there.

My TR of you is entirely dependent on thinking Gtacc is more likely mafia. You’ve done nothing on your own to make me read you one direction or the other :woman_shrugging:

Like I don’t really have an independent read of you, I just think Gtacc is more likely mafia which makes you more likely town. I could pretend to if it makes you feel better, but meh

If I were playing dirty pool then I’d point to this as evidence Gtacc isn’t actually thinking about the game, but I don’t think I wanna play like that.

Pretty much just waiting on @Seththeking to make a decision tbh