Vengeful 3

@JakeTheWolfie Jake, if you read nothing else, read this.

There were two votes on me, I voted M2H, and chess(scum) decided to vote Andres instead to make it 2v1v1 instead of 2v2 against M2H.

M2H is The Godfather here.

@JakeTheWolfie I’m gonna be honest I’m not thrilled that you are the shotcaller here, as you haven’t been as active here. I hope that you’ve been tracking along with us, and we should definitely interact some prior toI would ask you to consider @DS’s motivation here, as he essentially did everything he could possibly do to sway me before realizing that he cannot sway me and now he’s decided to try to trick you.

You could compare this game to a previous ranked that that essentially follows the same script, and I was town and DS was scum in that particular game. The difference may be that I was more decisive in this game, as I’ve dealt with this type of play from DS before.

How is me saying that Chess not voting you was sus to me somehow trying to sway you? I also said that I don’t see why a scum Chess would call out to a scum partner Jake like he did yesterday. You make sense as a Chess partner. All day I’ve been saying that you seem like Chess’ partner and saying I wouldn’t cross vote for you.

I feel that no further elaboration on this is necessary, but out of the 300-ish posts in this thread over 200 of those are from the two of us, and most of those posts are targeted at each other. You spent almost the entirety of d1 trying to get me off of you, while I spent most of those reiterating why I would not get off of you. You now seem to be switching as you think you can get me lynched, which is probably a better bet than trying to get me off of you because I’m pretty set in my opinion and jake has not had much of an oppurtunity to engage with either of us.

You have constantly engaged with my slot in a way that makes it seem that you know that I am town, for instance suggesting that town!you shooting me would lead to “tanking your ranking”, responding with anger towards me reading you wrong and trying to suggest that my read on you is unreliable. The frame that you seem to be expressing suggests that you want to convince me that I am wrong. Being wrong means I have to be town because scum cannot be wrong as they have all the information. It doesn’t seem consistent for you to try to convince me that I am wrong, and then shift to suggesting that I am scum when you can’t convince me that I am wrong.

It’s comforting knowing that the townie trusts me enough to not vote me.

The 2 possibilies are that:
DS is town. That would mean Chess & MH split their votes amongst 2 town. I find this unlikely as their votes would be worth less this way than if they were to vote together.
DS is mafia. Chess & DS needed to both be on a counterwagon to avoid their Godfather to be lynched. This is the optimal play for them, no questions asked.

oh thank god i was right

DS made a self-pres vote at the very end. I would need to look into how they classified Andres more, but I don’t think that would change much.

Is there anything you need from me Jake?

Whips out gun Your wallet

why do you have to keep softing mafia when you are confirmed town for not hammering me or ds?

idk it just makes me anxious

Update: That totally was a Self-Pres vote. However, they did make it very clear that MH would die if they were lynched. I believe that could mean that MH could’ve wanted Andres to get lynched so that a Mafia wouldn’t be guarenteed to die.

If I just no-vote will the mafia please choose to lynch themselves? :^)

ugh

idk dude you have to make a call at some point, I’ve really done as much I could to explain my thoughts at every point in the game, and particularly my DS read. I voted with Andres to try to get DS lynched yesterday and he was saved by lynching Andres on a tiebreak. That is, the same Andres that I excluded from my lynch pool because I identified him as town even when he was voting me. DS has attempted a vote on everybody besides Chess, that is he pushed me yesterday before trying to get me to switch to get you lynched yesterday but I trusted my vibe instead, he self-pressed onto Andres by voting with a flipped goon, and now he’s going back to pushing me because he understands that he can’t trick me into voting you.

if you look into ds’ game and really analyze what he is doing, it seems relatively obvious that DS is the scum between the two of us.

hope you make the right call, this is making me really anxious. at the very least I know I’ll get a higher ranking as I had my vote on scum d1 and d2.