Vengeful 3

Seems about right

if you can’t read subtext im telling you to crossvote

I am not letting you decide sorry, you pushed a vote on me instead of Chesskid yesterday

and from my perspective I see no reason that my call was wrong, other than maybe andres shifting his view.

I’m going to be the decider regardless unless one of you plans on voting me :woman_shrugging:

this is pretty fascinating.

I can’t fault you for self-pressing, and also andres was prob a better kill from maf perspective assuming you/andres tvt, but you argued that you were town on the basis of you not self-pressing to win a tie and then immediate decided to self-pres and not get lynched.

You also seemed to TMI that Andres was town as Andres being scum would be a good reason not to vote him, but that may be a stretch.

If you think your call is not wrong then why wouldnt you just vote me? Why are you calling for a cross?

What do you hope to accomplish through this particular post? That is a legitimate question.

so thats what you are trying to push here? That because you did not lose the tie break that you somehow I am scum? You made the push against me, if you are scum you wouldnt want to die over andres if the choice is Scum M2H vs TownAndres with Chess as a goon

but what was even the point of being like “wow if I was scum I’d be voting andres”, and then you immediately vote andres anyways.

Trying to get you to actually put down into words what you are trying to push here. You are saying that I am scum, but dont want to put a vote down for me because there may be a chance that Jake is the scum…

I feel like that is an obvious point i dont understand why i had to reexplain that

I had to or I was going to die? Its either I vote Andres and live or vote you and die to a 2v1v1 situation

I want you guys to crossvote because I trust myself to make the final call over jake, who isn’t active in the game at all.

I don’t want you baiting him into making the incorrect call while I’m asleep or something.

That isn’t to say I’d make the decision immediately. I definitely plan to use the time in the day to the maximum.

Im never putting a vote down until Jake comes in and says his piece. Nice try tho

I can just like, not vote or whatever. What are you gonna do? Hammer me?

Anyway, I was told to post more so I am. However I don’t want to spam the thread so if you want to talk to me, you’ll have to respond to me.