Urist (1): Seththeking
Nanook (1): clonedcheese
Seththeking (1): Nanook

Not Voting (2): M2H, Urist

Heā€™s very accurate when heā€™s town :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

The trick is to vote for everyone at least once

1 Like

Iā€™m leaning toward voting Seth, but if Iā€™m wrong I most likely place 3rd which would suck.

What are your thoughts on Seth @M2H @clonedcheese, town or scum?

I think cloned is a huge null slot so I somewhat think that seth is scum and trying hard to spew the game in a good direction for his partner.

You might be right. I was thinking Seth is scum for a similar reason. Something to consider is that CC and Seth apparently know each other, so Seth might feel obligated to throw a correct read on CC if Seth is scum and CC is not.
On the other hand, itā€™s Seth, so I get the feeling itā€™s possible that a townSeth would think he can soulread CC and instead be completely off.

Iā€™m looking forward to hearing a detailed Seth read from @clonedcheese, I have a hunch that itā€™ll be very illuminating.

Iā€™m Town so.
:upside_down_face:
Could be wrong and M2H and Nanook is the team but IDK why they would theatre like that.

Iā€™m also probably going to shoot wrong.
Sorry Town.

Who do you think is scum of m2h/nanook?

Iā€™m not sure.

Do you have any thoughts at all on the two?

I feel their interaction has at least 1 wolf in it.
M2H seems very solvy this game but Iā€™d expect that from both Town and Scum M2H.
As for Nanook, he seems more laid back, little carefree. Although I canā€™t directly say thatā€™s alignment indicative for Nanook.

So alternatively, as for whoā€™s scum within the 2, you guess is as good as mine.
Unless your scum like I think you are in which case you already know the answer. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

See, I donā€™t think youā€™re looking at this from a town PoV. If you had a lock town read on cloned, then obviously youā€™d have to think thereā€™s at least one scum in m2h/nanook, otherwise townCloned is impossible.
I also think that youā€™ve tried your best to say something without saying anything at all, which leads me to believe your scumbuddy is in the two of them - probably m2h, since you seem to be reluctant to say you even lean town on him despite calling him ā€œvery solvyā€. Thereā€™s also the fact that m2h seemed eager to link Seth and cloned together (I can go into further detail if anyone cares to ask), possibly setting up a mislynch on cloned for the next day.

All that said, Iā€™m comfortable with this vote:
VOTE: Seththeking
Iā€™m assuming youā€™re the goon, in which case youā€™ll likely shoot me. Iā€™m not terribly confident that m2h is scum, otherwise Iā€™d be voting there.

Side note, funny quirk of the rating system: Assuming that Iā€™m right about everyoneā€™s roles, here are the different scenarios that can play out, with the ranking Iā€™d expect to get:

Lynch Seth, town wins d2 - 3rd
Lynch Seth, town loses d2 - 2nd
Lynch me, town wins d2 - 3rd
Lynch me, town loses d2 - 2nd

So obviously, if you lynch me, Iā€™ll be rooting for scum. :stuck_out_tongue:

Votecount as of post #136

Seththeking (2): Nanook, Urist
Urist (1): Seththeking
Nanook (1): clonedcheese

Not Voting (1): M2H

VOTE: Urist

1 Like

I think itā€™s nonzero chance that Seth is gf given how long weā€™ve sat with him at l-1

I do think thereā€™s 1 scum in M2H and Nanook.
I never said I didnā€™t. Your throwing words into my mouth.
ā€œLean Townā€ on M2H? Your the one that said you thought Nanook was the scum over M2H remember?
Canā€™t really set a mislynch on Cloned in this kinda game can I?
And why would I if I highly Town read him anyway?

@clonedcheese
The teams Nanook and Urist.