Vaping Mafia: Episode One - Planet of the Vapes [Game Over]

Well that’s not insulting at all.

okay

there was nothing alignment indicative in there and after I poked the bear he seems to be like half melting down

just feels like a cheap coasting strat, are you seeing town here or just crying lynchbait?

is there a point to the last line or do you just seek to undermine my thoughts

You’re a cheap coasting strat.

(I am amused that the player coasting behind a joke claim is accusing me of coasting though.)

Actual q - am I being dumb as shit here fypov?

i think there’s merit in trying to discern his alignment, but with players with a contrasting view of mafia from me, i tend to converse with them and get a feel for their thoughts and person.

grumble yeah I’m being a slacker

@Nanook who’s town/why?

NotMafia stays eating wolf kibble while the town derps around.

grr

You’re scum.

Erika is probably town. I think Effers looks town too.

y tho

you hoe

Eddie do you think the worst has higher odds of flipping red than rand scum NotMafia?

big smoke, zero toke, stay woke

I like the way Effers has been poking around, and I like how she restrained from the hammer.

Erika, I like her read of you. And of all the D1 vizzy votes, here was the least bad I’d say.

proceeds to call the great detective who is voting NotMafia scummy

i think the worst trying to take the guilty seriously is super sketch and definitely not what i’d expect of his town game, especially because he has a sense of humor and isn’t one of those hardass ms players who whine at “shitposting”

VC 2.7

the_worst (L-2): Killthestory, Nanook
ErikaFurudo (L-3): NotMafia
NotMafia (L-3): ErikaFurudo
fferyllt (L-3): Josh
Nanook (L-3): the_worst
Not Voting: fferyllt

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is August 19th, 2:00 PM EST

DID YOU KNOW?: Thanksgiving is only three months away! Are you stocked up on gravy vape juice?

Fair take, I wasn’t really in the zone when I went through that and voted. Do you think I would take it seriously as scum?

jfc why