Vanilla Villains (GSHM scumchat)

That’s troublesome. I want you to accuse Screenplay of being Mantis’s partner.

Double down on your mantis scumread.

Eek, on it now

Dude, you talk like a pussy. I need you to be more forceful and stronger with your accusations. I am not kidding, I need you to make bold, forceful statements.

Screenplay is right on the ball and I will support you to the best of my ability.

To get rid of his suspicion.

Ahhh sorry that latest post probably didn’t help with that. Feel free to be sus of me here, but I’ll try to be more forceful

At least Urist isn’t on me straight away??

These interactions should hopefully help somewhat?

Yes.

Thanks. I gotta sleep pretty soon though

Thank you for the swift action.

And it was successful! You did it!

Ask Mantis why she’s voting you even when she thinks your reasons for voting her were valid.

She is most likely going to shift her vote away from you eventually so this isn’t as much as a threat as screenplay.

Side quest: answer fferyllts questions. Better answers get more points!

Hi, just checking in. Will be able to get to this later tonight, but probably not right now, I might have to leave at any moment.

1 Like

No problem! This isn’t as urgent as the previous mission!

Okay, tackling stuff now :slight_smile:

Okay, that’s all the immediate stuff. If you have any other ideas, I’m all ears :smiley:

Probably going to sleep now, I’ll be on tomorrow morning though so around 11 hours from now :slight_smile:

Looks good

Hi just checking in quickly but it’s looking pretty good right now. Andres/Mantis seem like the most likely lynches here and either shouldn’t vindicate us too much.

METAL you gotta get on buddy! You’re getting lynched here :frowning: