Hey, y’all are scum. Feel free to post here at any time.
Hi @chesskid3, you are the CD player that skips on every disc.
- Electronic - When you die, all other players with this ability will have their other abilities upgraded.
- Always miss a beat - At night, you may target a player to block their actions. If there is a paradox (e.g. cross-block), this ability resolves first.
- Level 2: This ability can no longer be stopped or prevented. Also, your target will be automatically blocked on non-consecutive nights for the rest of the game.
- Level 3: Your target is permanently blocked for the rest of the game.
- EVIL JUNK - You are mafia with @GoalkeeperBoss & @JakeTheWolfie. Each night, choose one team member to perform a kill.
Hi @GoalkeeperBoss, you are the empty PC case.
- Garage - You have access to the Dead Player private topic.
- Just encase - At night, you may target a player to make them untargetable. Additionally, their passive ability is disabled until the following night. You may choose to target the player who was lynched the previous day; if you do, their passive will be retroactively canceled.
- EVIL JUNK - You are mafia with @chesskid3 & @JakeTheWolfie. Each night, choose one team member to perform a kill.
Hi @JakeTheWolfie, you are the carton of dried-out markers.
- Consumable - When you die, you may gift a one-shot copy of your ability to any player. This one-shot is unblockable and won’t stop them from using another ability.
- Living picture - At night, you may gift a player a one-shot ability. You may choose to make this gift “free”, i.e. able to be used in addition to the player’s normal ability. You may also choose whether they know who gave them the gift. The gifts will be given in this order:
- Night 1: fruitvend
- Night 2: jail
- Night 3+: kill
- EVIL JUNK - You are mafia with @chesskid3 & @GoalkeeperBoss. Each night, choose one team member to perform a kill.