Urist's Junk Mafia - Game Over

If an anonymous friend of yours sent me a picture of your role PM, what would you classify that as?

Instead of finding things that are obviously incorrect that fall under the purview of your definition here are some things that fall under it that are allowed:

• If you used someone’s activity or information on another site to gain an advantage.
  • If you use knowledge from offline to gain an advantage. (e.g. you know someone isn’t lurking, they’re moving or on a flight!)
  • You look up games previously hosted/created by the host to gain an advantage (technically external!)
  • Someone brings up some general concept they claim is true (e.g. making a lot of short nervous posts is indicative of lying), you check with an external source unrelated to the game (google!) if it’s true.

etc.

1 Like

Yes, but with Angleshooting, there has to be intention of cheating.

Otherwise using meta would obviously be banned, as you can’t use external games in that one internal game.

This is a kind of pointless debate that can be had other places tbh

Chess is near locktown btw

But I sort of want to kill him anyways and he knows why

Fuck u how about you die so I can get better

Or we find a third and make them our lamb for the slaughter :stuck_out_tongue:

There should be a third

Yeah there’s gotta be at least one more

Hopefully they pick up on our super subtle hinting

Suuuuuper subtle

That’s us, kings of subtlety

1 Like

Hi Guys!
I’m SethB

I literally quoted gtacc’s entire post and sent it to urist llast night (around the time of my very first post in the thread) and called it angleshooting, his response to me was that nice junk was in the OP.

got permission to post the above too

Nice!

Look, bottom line is what is and isn’t against the rules here may not be what other sites have designated. Angleshooting is not disallowed here as a general concept. That’s it. We can have this convo elsewhere.

I think part of the confusion is that usually angleshooting by definition is cheating. I think it’s prolly more accurate to say this site considers a much narrower range of things to be angleshooting that other sites.

also, I think jake’s definition of angleshooting was kinda weird and too open to start with.

from where I’m from, the most common example of angleshooting is abusing the flavor or formatting of a role pm or host communication/host quoting, which itself is usually covered by role pm rules.

but anyway, let’s play a game of mafia.

bork bork

and by play a game of mafia, instead let’s talk about animoo

@Ellibereth I finished Drrr, it was actually really good after ep 8 or so. Then I got into a watching duo with m2h where we watched land of the lustrous and the promised neverland (they were both rewatches for me but first time watches for him). Now we’re searching for something new for both of us I think.

Tower of God prolly is the best of the seasonal this go around. Kinda a light season though in terms of quality.