Urist's Junk Mafia - Game Over

Incorrect

I’m just giving an experienced player’s perspective. You can disagree. It’s kind of the point of mafia to talk about things lol

VOTE: DoggoPlays

:frowning:

kinda not loving gtacc here so far he feels different

/me points out that the OP literally has the “nice junk” line, so it’s not an angleshoot and town shouldn’t use it to judge towniness

/me is voted by the person who first mentioned the line

/me rn:

I can’t load image rip

same, so here’s a new one while elli fixes his site

1 Like

Of course the person that used the word in op would vote you for pointing out it is also in op

You do realize that wasn’t the angelshooting correct?

I thought it was fairly obvious but talking about mod communication, or even faking it would be a ban where I’m from.

The person literally said that the mod sent them that, and then the person responded with something. We know that line is the town wincon, so this person claims to have received that from a mod. Even as a joke its angleshooitng.

Unless you and I have different definitions of angleshooting.

I really think we’re talking about the same exact thing.

No the point of mafia is to vote people for at best specious reasons and for lulz

I actually never figured out what angleshooting means (elsewhere) but what gtacc did is fine (here).
@GTacc watch out when you’re on MU though, thanks for the heads up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure why the image is broken.

I like doggo/gtacc/rach.

1 Like

Angleshooting is using outside resources or influence to gain an advantage.

For example, on FoL you could see how long ago since the most recent post someone made on their profile, including Private Topics.

Ah, yeah that specific example (most recent post) here would be fine.

There may be specific things that aren’t but angleshooting by that definition isn’t disallowed in general here, no

I would find spyware to look up all of the roles to be angleshooting.

And angleshooting is a form of cheating.

Oh hey Ellibereth is in this game

Again, it (what a lot of other places consider angle-shooting) is not cheating here. We have an explicit policy against maliciously exploiting the software.

If you were to exploit the software to gain an advantage, it would be angleshooting because you used external sources to gain internal advantage.

Sure, I’m using your definitions here:

Exploiting the software can seen as a subset of angleshooting.

Exploiting the software is disallowed.

Angleshooting is NOT disallowed because there are other elements of angleshooting that ARE allowed.

An analogy: calling someone a slur (not allowed!) is a subset of talking, however talking isn’t banned.