Upperclass Twit of the Year Mafia [Game over, town win!]

hey ck wanna lollynch elli?

@chesskid3 @chesskid3 @chesskid3

I was gonna vote vote Elibereth but I have warmed up to him somewhat. Not because I thought itā€™s more likely that a villager softs their role like that (I donā€™t even know what that post means). I thought his first few posts were a bit awkward but they got better.

VOTE: Katsuki

I thought both of these posts were good.

Also I have three exams in the next 4 days and I kind of expected this game to start non-immediately but Iā€™ll roll with it, should be okay.

@parsec They havenā€™t answered why they are trying to get lynched but it canā€™t be a scum reason can it?

They have managed to get three votes on themselves.
What do you think of @Urist s play?

Sure it could, imo. It depends what kind of player he is, and Iā€™ve never played with Urist before. So I canā€™t tell yet until he starts playing seriously. I also donā€™t think it went as you describe it. He only asked for votes after other people voted him rather than actively encouraging it to begin with. So asking to be put to L-1 is a joke to defuse the pressure. I think itā€™s mildly wolfy after thinking about that.

Okay, Thanks, good points, will reread.

oh yeah PSA

the second largest wagon is as important as the first.

:colbert: now you know thatā€™s not true

inaugural elli vote! VOTE: elli

agree re catspurr post, wondering what you see in chesskidā€™s post.

plurality lynch (I checked with GM to confirm the mechanism is the one Iā€™m used to!) so I donā€™t see the L-1 thing as wolfy

PSA? (google not my friend at the mome)

I liked his attitude and his take on Ellibereth.

Is there a proper way to quote that or did you format it manually? I think I did it wrong.

Far left button on the post editor.
You can hit reply to different posts to get multiple.

@Mental PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

VOTE: Metal Sonic

Heā€™s going to lurk.

Great, thanks.

Metal Sonic was probably the most active poster when I played with him before. Is there a reason youā€™re voting him and voted Judge before that you donā€™t want to share with us?

1 Like

elli is off his rocker this game

Parsec is town

I donā€™t mind if he is on or off his rocker.
The question is, Is he Town or Scum?

I liked the way he stirred people up to post, calling them lurkers.
It seemed to work.