Try to get yourself voted out

Appreciate it buddy

I think I horribly misunderstood the rules

I think you were trying to get me voted out, I was supposed to try for you, and everybody else was supposed to try to get themselves eliminated.

I was thinking this would be a multi-day game, though, because of the Mafia night kill/Fruit Vendor fruit distribution.

1 Like

I did too, but apparently when one player/faction wins the game ends

By the way, did you catch the reference I was making?

I don’t believe I did.

Lol

When do we get a real game

1 Like

Funnier if you watch the whole clip. https://youtu.be/rGvblGCD7qM?t=125

Originially I thought that the game would continue after an Ari died but with one less player but it seems that I misunderstood

Oh, right, that scene. I love that movie.

1 Like

Same.

I was thinking the optimal was:
-Vote out an Ari
-Mafia NK an Ari (ideally)
-Vote out an Ari
-Mafia NK an Ari (ideally)
-Standoff between Mafia and Fruit Vendor, resolved by RNG or a vote of the Aris.

Oh, well. Might have to try that one another day.

1 Like

Bruh

I leave to go to work and when I get back the game’s over

Nice gambit, though. I gotta remember to keep an eye on ya next game.

2 Likes

It actually would imo be the best course of action for mafia to take - only difference is that nobody believed me and I wasn’t actually maf

I didn’t want this to happen tho, so I preemptively did it to stop them in their tracks

I should be able to host in mid-April (post my exams). I do already have a setup that I like for it as well. I could post sign ups here this weekend to start getting the 18 people that would be needed to play if that would be ideal. (A game can take place between now and then just I would not be able to participate)

I can see about hosting another game. I’d do a serious game this time. If you’re interested in me hosting a serious game, dm me with a good setup and I will consider it.

1 Like

will do

As no one has posted on here in a few days, I decided to close this topic. If anyone wants to post something later, send me a PM and I can reopen it.