Try to get yourself voted out

Agreed.
I’m honestly thinking that @EricH is mafia, he’s overdue.

… I’m not claiming anything.

Hmmm

Wait, you think that was anything other than a request for a high five from Kline?

There is a lot of connotation relating to what you did state, which how I and I believe most others that I have pointed to it have interpreted it. That for said high five you claim the requirements that have been outlined in said standard post which is a claim of being mafia.

I’m not claiming anything either.

I’ll be online in a bit, still at work.

Just going to let you know now that I could be iffy for end of day (me falling asleep). These 1am ends are not the most ideal.

I will say that the reason I suspect gellnick of being an Ari is that claiming Mafia at the beginning is a CLASSIC Ari_2412 move. (He’s gotten better at NOT doing that recently… but it took several games.)

Thus, in this game, claiming Mafia could very well actually be an Ari claim instead.

Current mafia claims:
-Gellnick (going for a Kline high-five)–now he says he’s not claiming anything. Not sure what to make of that.
-squirrel (claimed and outlined a strategy–and is trying to not be voted except by FV)
-laserlab (saying that squirrel is lying)

And Kline says squirrel is lying. @EricKline should I ask if that’s a soft-claim?

No claims: Kline, quin, myself.

I’ll vote before EOD, just trying to figure out who to vote for.

Party time.

Less than 90 minutes remaining!!!

@laserlab
@EricH
@EricKline

Get your votes in prior to the End of Day.

Will do.

1 Like

Don’t forget, vote @EricH.
VOTE: EricH

If that’s the way it’s going to be…
VOTE: gellnick

Vote Count

gellnick (2): Squirrel2412, EricH
laserlab (1): Quin
EricH (1): gellnick

Not Voting (2): laserlab, EricKline

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 2000000000 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 2000000000 hours unless flagged)

Besides, it’s against the rules anyway for a mod to vote or for someone to self vote

These deleted posts were just me messing around. Ignore them

I think that Gellnick is an Ari but I really don’t know

VOTE: gellnick