Try to get yourself voted out

I’ll head over to my computer in a few min.

Unfortunate

UNVOTE

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 2000000000 hours unless flagged)

So what you are saying is that if ari’s help you minimize their options for winning (down to just today). You will give them a quarter of their win condition for full completion of yours.

Ari win conditions are per individual Ari is my understanding. Not sure about game ending when either Mafia or FV is dead, I’ll have to ask.

I asked during signup

Not a quarter of their win condition; all of it (well, as much as I can do. I’m just one guy.)

Yes, but four votes are need to have a certain win for them. You can only give a quarter of said win condition to them for near certain competition of yours.

That is mine as well, I was referring to ari’s as a group with shared motives not as a joined faction. I do see where you could see me referring to ari’s as a faction though in that post.

They would need to get more votes than any other player, not over half of the votes.

In the scenario:
Person A gets 2 votes and is an Ari
Person B gets 0 votes
Person C gets 1 vote
Person D gets 1 vote
Person E gets 1 vote
Person F gets 1 vote

Then Person A wins because they are an Ari AND they have more votes than any other player.

Think of it like they must win and a RNG must NOT be used to determine who is voted out.

1 Like

The game ends when either:

1. The mafia is eliminated in any way
  2. The fruit vendor is eliminated in any way
  3. Any Ari is voted out AND there was no RNG to determine the tiebreaker

Each Ari is on their own. They are all self-aligned.

Does this clear up any confusion?

It wouldn’t be a certain win; after all, the FV would be doing their best to blend into the Aris

Yes but to be certain then they would need majority which sits at four.

And that changes to 3 for day 2

1 Like

I’m going to do some tests with the voting so if I delete some posts you know why

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 2000000000 hours unless flagged)

@Quin since you’re online, I may want to use you for testing

Sure

Wait, do you know what to do to set up voting? I can make a post a wiki and let you set it up and let me know for next time