Try getting threads that don't suck

These threads suck

1 Like

If our threads suck so much, why don’t you make a thread that doesn’t?

2 Likes

I guess I’d best get to work

3 Likes

Not the hero we deserve but the swinging udders we need

2 Likes

There was this one time… at mafia camp, and we wolves were playing pee-on-the-log, which is a game where we take turns… peeing on a log, and then we take a sniff and see if we can guess how many and which wolves have peed on the log. And there was this one wolf, oh, let’s call him Jifkowski – he was like the record holder and stuff, 'cause he had a great snout, which was black with a bit of grey highlights and a few hairs springing out at the base, and the right nostril was slightly larger than the left nostril, especially when it like flared out when he was sniffing stuff or if he was in the heat of battle with like a bunny or a rabbit or a hare – I think hare was probably his favourite 'cause they’re slightly bigger and make their nests in grass rather than burrowing 'cause honestly, Jifkowski had a bit of a thing for grass and he liked the challenge that hares are precocial, born with their eyes open and their fur grown in rather than born naked, blind, and helpless; not that Jifkowski didn’t have an eye for naked rabbits, especially if they were bunnies. There was this one bunny, let’s call her Coney, and she was a German immigrant who would come out the night before Easter and lay eggs in the corner of the wolf camp hut, bringing the joy of eggs to all, so this one night Jifkowski ate her, and when her dad the Mad March Hare heard about it, he stalked down Jifkowski, pouring hot tea all over him 'till he was boiled to def, howling something fierce the whole time. We had to find a new pee champion and everything.

3 Likes

I smell direpup urine

we all do

1 Like

And then, of course, all of we wolves at mafia camp were very sad and moping around, and a couple of them went “boo hoo”, but I tried to be strong for the rest of them and hold in my grief – I didn’t cry or nuthin’, even though yeah, we missed 'em something awful and there was a persistent longing for what we had lost, 'cause those free Eastereggs were pretty darn good.
Then there was the traditional digging of the hole to bury the carcass, and naturally the redigging it up later to make sure it was still safe, and then burying it again. And some of the MS wolves who maybe knew Jifkowski best insisted on saying a few words and humming a show tune.

1 Like

Hey is there a button to mark all forums read? I can’t seem to find one.

No there isn’t, but topics are only marked as new for 48 hours, so you’re only seeing recent new activity, not all new activity since the beginning of time.

Oh and you can actually configure that! In your profile there’s a link “Notifications” on the left hand side, so you can adjust what “new” means to you.

Edit: Click your avatar on the top right corner, and then click the little cog icon to get to your profile preferences.

1 Like