Triple Tickle Game Thread (Day 4)

???

Where have I lied, may I ask?

going to look at Phone0Ix iso and see if I can get a clearer picture on him

as for Benedict/Oberon idk what to make of him; he has some out-of-game (or mental health) reasons to be this low energy but Iā€™ve seen him get more involved before.

Thatā€™s not what Iā€™m saying.

Then what are you saying?

I donā€™t speak gibberish :slightly_frowning_face:

Anyways I have reasons to townread Martin now too so tickling an afk doesnā€™t seem like an awful idea

VOTE: ExquisiteCrab

Yeah after re-reading his posts Iā€™m leaning PhoenI0x to town though I do somewhat hope for more from them in the future.

It feels like they have a town mindset but I canā€™t really put it into words, so you might as well call this a gut read.

Actually it might be as simple as Crab Erika and Benedict/Luft but that feels cheap

Presuming no mistakes all I gotta do is just find one more town :thinking:.

But Iā€™m afraid I wonā€™t be able to do that unless thereā€™s more content

Best move for Spec is to either Heart Rate or Roleblock in those 4.

Iā€™d prefer roleblock mechanically, but itā€™s up to spec ig

I think I should definitely see this guys flip (if heā€™s town then that could be problematic)

VOTE: Exquisite

Though aside from him I would really like to see Luftwaffle get deleted. Thatā€™s my big FoS.

Errr

VOTE: Exquisite Crab

Actually correct me if Iā€™m wrong but isnā€™t roleblocking just a different Heart Rate?

High - Attacking Killer (Cannot kill)

Low - Town or Inactive Killer

Which would mean in most if not all cases, roleblocking is +EV?

People I hope to see more from:

Phone0Ix (though I think heā€™s lean town)
Benedict (I need something more than what youā€™ve given)
Erika (I donā€™t know how I figure this one out with certainty but I bet with more content I might).

Luft can post more but I donā€™t think anything is going to change my mind about their entrance.

Exquisite goes without saying.

Actually its this

Oh wait I see what youā€™re saying

Yeah Iā€™m saying Roleblocking is Heart Rate but roles are switched

I would do heart-rate still tbh.

That way if I did mis-check an attacking killer then I would know that they were the ones who did the NKā€™s

And thatā€™s more info than you get from the role-block check I think.

Obviously role-block is immensely powerful if you get it right. But if you donā€™tā€¦