Triple Tickle Game Thread (Day 4)

I think I should definitely see this guys flip (if he’s town then that could be problematic)

VOTE: Exquisite

Though aside from him I would really like to see Luftwaffle get deleted. That’s my big FoS.

Errr

VOTE: Exquisite Crab

Actually correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t roleblocking just a different Heart Rate?

High - Attacking Killer (Cannot kill)

Low - Town or Inactive Killer

Which would mean in most if not all cases, roleblocking is +EV?

People I hope to see more from:

Phone0Ix (though I think he’s lean town)
Benedict (I need something more than what you’ve given)
Erika (I don’t know how I figure this one out with certainty but I bet with more content I might).

Luft can post more but I don’t think anything is going to change my mind about their entrance.

Exquisite goes without saying.

Actually its this

Oh wait I see what you’re saying

Yeah I’m saying Roleblocking is Heart Rate but roles are switched

I would do heart-rate still tbh.

That way if I did mis-check an attacking killer then I would know that they were the ones who did the NK’s

And that’s more info than you get from the role-block check I think.

Obviously role-block is immensely powerful if you get it right. But if you don’t…

What I mean by this is that the NK’s can help as evidence to show support for a mis-check

Presuming the NKs fit the story. But that can be very nuanced if the NKs are WIFOM’ed.

But im not entirely sure if they will be WIFOM’ed unless the scum is in a very good position.

I mean, they still only have 1 life. Making a kill that is disadvantageous to your position could be very risky.

roleblocking will be a necessity down the line, so we’re using intel ability until then. How do we feel about the priority being, instigator > advisor > enforcer?

tbh I’m expecting Spec to die n1 so I’d go for the hail mary roleblock

Anyways I’m done talking on that matter. Kinda would be more anti-town to talk about it further than I already have.

I’ve already jumped too far so I’m gonna continue talking about it, no more -EV to gain

Priority is kinda meaningless except for determining who wins 1v1’s once a killer dies.

In the priority you give, for example, Advisor wins. And not only that, they also have the kill, giving the Enforcer a very disadvantageous position. I would suggest, instead, this:

instigator > enforcer > advisor

That way even though Advisor can win the 1v1, the Enforcer has the kill and MUST town-side eventually to catch the other kill or they lose the 1v1.

whaaaaa how does the priority thing work?

Actually I’m not sure if I need to understand and it’s 1am so I’ll pass

VOTE: Phone0Ix

I was thinking about it, and it’s not quite true. The order determines who shoots first. I think the Killers have an incentive to want to go earlier rather than later to eliminate threats to themselves. That’s if I read the rules correctly.