Triple Tickle Game Thread (Day 4)

Nah we’ll be fine, if we clear seven, we still have 3 ppl left. 2 players and Seth-

I also forgot oops

Huh, that didn’t link right

There we go

Im gonna townread spak for being nice :>

Being nice isnt rlly alignment indicative, tho

I’m gonna read everyone as true null atm, but give Sam & Phone brownie points for being here early and witty :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways I’m gonna go sleep, so will be offline now

I mean I was here early as I just signed up and then game started

I assume you’re EU based on the fact it’s like 7:00 here? Anyways, have a good night man!

1 Like

Correct. I’m from the Netherlands

1 Like

Oh nice, I didn’t realize you were the last /in. It’s been a couple weeks for me.

And cool! I visited Holland 2013-ish; super pretty country out there.

Spak is too nice to be mafia :>

At least, I’d expect mafia to be a bit more abrasive right now since they’re solo and they need to be townread

Oh also I like transparency, so I’m revealing that Phone invited me to this game :>

We have a decent read on each other, but I’m trying to stay away from meta on him so that it doesn’t get TOO confusing!

@Spak May I ask you a question?

What’s the thing you townread most in a player?

Same for everyone else in the game! I like to use knowledge on people prior to figure out their alignment, that’s really my “strategy” coming into this game :blush:

I just asked Spak specifically because I believe he’s here :>

Right, but at the same time I’ve seen people try to pocket others as an indy faction since they don’t have anyone else to lean on. Don’t get me wrong I appreciate the vote of confidence, but don’t think the rationale is flawless lol.

I’ll reveal that Seth invited me to this game after we met on Mafia Colesseum. Aside from the mod I know nobody, but I’ll tell you that you can go on SmashBoards and find a bunch of games I’ve played (from around 2015-2019) to get a feel for my play. I’ve probably (hopefully lol) changed a lot from the eariler ones, but it might give you a good feel for my meta.